HP G61-429WM 15" Laptop AMD Sempron 2.10Ghz

HP G61-429WM 15' Laptop AMD Sempron 2.10GhzI spent a lot of time researching for a laptop replacement. I liked HP products and found this gem. It had everything I was looking for at a reasonable price. The screen display is unbelievable! I LOVE my screen. Powerful, great processor, lots of storage and user friendly processes. The only drawbacks for me were the shorter than average battery life and, since I wanted a decent-sized screen,it is a little big for carrying around. It is going to be missed if I have to replace it anytime soon. Had this one for almost 3 years!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Really nice post, you got great blog and Thank you for sharing This excellently written content. Waiting for next one.

HP - 15.6" Laptop - 4GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive - Black Licorice (2c20nr)

HP - ENVY 17.3" Laptop - 8GB Memory - 750GB Hard Drive - Natural Silver

Post a Comment