Asus Intel Core i3 Laptop K52F-BBR9 Notebook Computer

Asus Intel Core i3 Laptop K52F-BBR9 Notebook ComputerGood overall laptop. I3 processor is very fast for an entry level machine. Video and Sound are typical of most laptops in this price range. Intel HD graphics are just OK for basic use...I am not a gamer. Have no problems or regrets other than the amount of bloatware that Asus includes. Very happy. Big step up from the similar entry level offerings from Toshiba, Gateway, Acer, etc... This is about as good as you will find at the sub $600 price range.

I bought this computer as a floor model from Best Buy almost 6 months ago for $459 and I have to say I've got no major complaints. I primarily bought this for web browsing, Microsoft Office, editing photos in Picasa and my iTunes library. I have had 30 windows open, run iTunes in the background and was typing a document and it could handle it all without lag. I have even run Adobe Photoshop CS3 and it does alright as long as the projects aren't too complicated. I did try the photomerge function (in Photoshop CS3) with 20 photos and then the program finally choked. All in all, if you're looking for web browsing, streaming netflix, a computer for your iTunes library and some basic photo editing with Picasa then this is a pretty darn good computer for the value. I wouldn't recommend it for gaming or graphics work. Also, the speakers are pretty quiet so you'll definitely need to invest in some speakers. I picked up a pair of compact USB Insignia speakers so I can travel with them and they work a charm! I would definitely recommend this computer to someone.

Buy Asus Intel Core i3 Laptop K52F-BBR9 Notebook Computer Now

This is my first laptop and it is great so far. It did not come with a lot of adware on it and is just what I was looking for.

Only comment to seller is seem it for less money two months before I bought it and now several months later it is cheaper again. Wish I would of got a better deal, but still like the laptop a lot.

Read Best Reviews of Asus Intel Core i3 Laptop K52F-BBR9 Notebook Computer Here

I purchased the computer in January of this year. The connection for the charger on the computer got lose by July and was unable to charge the battery. We asked repair. We needed to send the product to Asus, wait for the product to come back for 2 weeks. When we received the computer back, we noticed that the original problem was repaired, but half of the keys on the keyboard do not work. So, I called the Asus and waited for my turn for approximately 15 minutes on the phone. When a human finally picked up the phone, I explained the situation, asked the possibility of in house repair or replacement. The call taker took all information from me, including my phone number, serial number and so on. Then the phone was disconnected. Nobody called me back. So I call them back. Another person picked up the phone. I asked if my information is already in their system. The guy said no. I asked if the original call taker would call me back. The guy said Asus does not perform call back services. He told me if this phone is disconnected, I have to call them and wait on the line of callers again!! I asked the same questions to him, if they would replace my computer or send a repair man to my home. He said they do not replacement and asked me the situation and all my information. So I told the same information for the second time. After that, he told me to send the computer in and it is the only way they cover manufacturing warranty. If he told me the answer from the first, I would not have wasted the time on the phone!!! Now, we will wait another 2 to 3 weeks for the repair. Their product maybe OK for the money, but the customer service is definitely worst!!!! I will never buy their product.

Want Asus Intel Core i3 Laptop K52F-BBR9 Notebook Computer Discount?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Good posting, im subscribing to your rss. Thanks for sharing a very informative article. Many thanks once more
Dell - 15.6" Inspiron Notebook - 8 GB Memory - 1 TB Hard Drive
Dell - 15.6" Latitude Notebook - 4 GB Memory - 250 GB Hard Drive
Dell - 15.6" Latitude Notebook - 2 GB Memory - 320 GB Hard Drive

Post a Comment