Toshiba Satellite A305-S6916 Core 2 Duo T6400 2.0GHz 4GB 320GB DVD±RW 15.4" Vista Home Premium 64-

Toshiba Satellite A305-S6916 Core 2 Duo T6400 2.0GHz 4GB 320GB DVD±RW 15.4' Vista Home Premium 64-bit w/WebcamThis is my second Toshiba Laptop. The first one still works great but it got confiscated by my family. This new machine has everything. Aside from what most laptops have today, this one sports HDMI, A/V, Monitor and bypass output for all formats of video input/output. The DVD+RW runs smooth, opposed to a Dell I have sitting on my desk in my office. Want to run it through a projectorits ready. Want to hook it into a digital TV, its ready. I did not have a screen problem as a previous reviewer noted. I'd take it back for warranty work if it were mine. This thing is fabulous. While it only has Vista on board, it is updated, so its not full of all the original Vista bugs. Windows 7 is an easy upgrade. If you can find a better laptop for the moneybuy it, I would be surprised.

-bg

This is a excellent laptop that offers tremendous value to the user.

The A305-S6916 is my second Toshiba laptop, which I have owned for one year, and I am happy with every aspect of its function.

Some have noted that there is a finger-print issue with its glossy keys...I have not found this to be an issue at all. I can see some finger prints if I look closely, in the right light, but it couldn't bother me less.

The one issue I have had, which prevents me from giving an emphatic 5-stars is that a thin line of abrasion has developed on the screen about 3/4 of the way up. Not very noticeable, but I would prefer it not there. I commute to work every day on my bicycle with my laptop in my pack some days; the laptop gets somewhat compressed and there is apparently a pressure point when the laptop closes, 3/4 of the way up the screen.

Would I buy this computer, or one like it from Toshiba, again? In a second. Would I hope that they design out this pressure point? Yes...although I realize its probably not an issue for 98% of users.

Buy Toshiba Satellite A305-S6916 Core 2 Duo T6400 2.0GHz 4GB 320GB DVD±RW 15.4" Vista Home Premium 64- Now

What a laptop! My work involves web development and this laptop handles every aspect. I wasn't sure about Vista 64 home pro or it being a factory refurb, but am slowly realizing that it isn't that bad. With the additional memory and graphics card there hasn't been a video or program that this laptop could not handle and handle well. The factory refurbishment is top-notch, not a scratch on the screen or casing. I am also an amateur photographer and the laptop handles large (NEF) RAW photos/jpgs/gifs with ease. I have worked on Dell's, HP's, Acer's, Sony VAIO's, etc and this laptop beats them all for speed and battery life. The only extra I needed for this was a laptop bag and picked up a reasonably-priced Samsonite bag that does the job. The glossy casing is the only downside and very minor. Just wipe it with a camera lens cloth or a suitable rag and voila! Very much like your cell phone if it rests on your cheek Just wipe it and go!

Read Best Reviews of Toshiba Satellite A305-S6916 Core 2 Duo T6400 2.0GHz 4GB 320GB DVD±RW 15.4" Vista Home Premium 64- Here

I bought this used/refurbished. It was as advertised and looked great, at only $300 and with the included features it was a better machine than any $300 new computer, especially the sound. But it has dual 2.0 Ghz processors, and I bought it thinking it would have a little more or at least as much as my Toshiba with a single 2.19 Ghz processor. It does not. Even considering that my old computer was damaged, I should have waited to buy new.

Want Toshiba Satellite A305-S6916 Core 2 Duo T6400 2.0GHz 4GB 320GB DVD±RW 15.4" Vista Home Premium 64- Discount?

This laptop is amazing the sound is actualy not half bad for a laptop. This thing handles movies and World of Worldcraft like its adding 2+2

The Graphics are also amazing the 512 mb really is alot better than my old $1,250 Compaq Presario which i bought little over 2 years ago

This laptop delivers in performance. The only problem is that it has a giant battery that sticks out the bottom and hurts your legs a little but it runs for about 5 hrs on a single charge so it doesnt bother me much

the webcam is pretty good quality and and the mic is quite nice. Another nice point is that it has a ton of memory for a laptop and the best part is its expandable to 8gb so you can have lots of fun with that. Everything runs smoothly I recomend this laptop 100%

0 comments:

Post a Comment