Toshiba Satellite L645D-S4058 14-Inch LED Laptop (Fusion Finish in Helios Grey)

Toshiba Satellite L645D-S4058 14-Inch LED LaptopI am a college student and I was looking for something powerful enough to multi-task yet compact and light enough to tote around. I did a lot of research and this was the most bang for the buck. It has been great in every way. Ignore the posts about the loud fan, it isn't THAT loud, besides the biggest problem with laptop failure is overheating. What would you rather have? I highly recommend this product.

This is a 700 dollars laptop sold at best buy. Fast laptop, great size, and does not get hot. Great for its price

Buy Toshiba Satellite L645D-S4058 14-Inch LED Laptop (Fusion Finish in Helios Grey) Now

So far so good. Everything works well. Over all I think it is a good little laptop. It is quiet and does not overheat. My two least favorite things about it would be the speakers and the battery life. I listen to alot of music and I think the sound quality is poor but because it has many ports I can connect external speakers. I think that it is important to be able to connect external devices, printer, camera and back up storage. The Toshiba tech support is also helpful. I like it and would recommend it. Toshiba Satellite L645D-S4058 14-Inch LED Laptop (Fusion Finish in Helios Grey)

Read Best Reviews of Toshiba Satellite L645D-S4058 14-Inch LED Laptop (Fusion Finish in Helios Grey) Here

Gave this to our Granddaughter for HS graduation.

She loves it. It was easy to setup and get onto

the internet. Had free virus protection for 30 days.

(that is a must have) So............so far so good!!!!

Want Toshiba Satellite L645D-S4058 14-Inch LED Laptop (Fusion Finish in Helios Grey) Discount?

Although this has a triple core processor, it has no L3 cache, so it's going to run slower than some dual cores that are available. It also gets super hot under load. It was almost enough to burn my finger. The exhaust port felt like a stove, and I only had it for about 3 months, and I was hitting temperatures above 65C at load. It's just sad.

The high-gloss black plastic is annoying. It attracts oil and dirt from your fingers and it will get messy fast. The bezel surrounding the monitor cracked within one month of purchase.

The graphics card leaves much to be desired. It won't play many modern games, even at low quality with every detail setting disabled. I got about 2 frames per second in Dead Rising 2. I got about 10 fps in Mafia 2. It barely plays Fallout Vegas at low detail.

All in all, the worst $620 I ever spent in my life. Should've went with an HP again. My older HP laptop is not only faster, it's still running like the day I bought it. The L645D is the third Toshiba I've had with major heat problems. The specs look attractive until you investigate. I won't buy from Toshiba again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment