HP Pavilion dv4t 14.1" Laptop

HP Pavilion dv4t 14.1' LaptopI bought a HP dv4t a bit over a year ago and it has already started to fall apart. the software runs fine, but this laptop tends to get really hot, even if i am just watching a movie. i cannot even play any games on it due to this overheating issue. i even bought a laptop cooler and it still gets too hot. Also, this laptop remains at my home and i am really careful about it. But something is already loose inside and the keyboard is dipping on the right side. When i open the screen, it gives this crackle and this worries me. For this price, i recommend getting some other brand that is more sturdy and wont fall apart after a year.

I bought the laptop 13 months ago and after 2 months, the battery was unable to hold a charge anymore so it was no longer portable. HP claims that the 1 year warranty covers everything EXCEPT batteries and it will cost $150 to replace. Now, 13 months later, the screen is DEAD and wont project. HP claims my warranty expired 2 weeks ago and it will cost $482 to replace (which 80% what I payed for the laptop to begin with...not including replacing the battery for $150). Did I mention that the replacement battery no longer holds a charge anymore? when I unplug it, it only lasts 6 minutes!! Avoid at ALL costs!! It is a money pit and HP won't stand by their products at ALL unless you pay crazy amounts of money. Please learn from my mistake!

Buy HP Pavilion dv4t 14.1" Laptop Now

Excellent and capable laptop. Had to install XP as vista Home was a bit sluggish out of the box. This was a gift for my wife. It's heavy but the 17" screen is worth it. It fell on the floor few time (kids !!!) and still functions like a work horse. I think it will run great on windows 7.

Read Best Reviews of HP Pavilion dv4t 14.1" Laptop Here

It came to our home 3days before commitment date. Fast and reliable... Great Job!

Want HP Pavilion dv4t 14.1" Laptop Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment