Lenovo ThinkPad X120e 11.6" Black Notebook

Lenovo ThinkPad X120e 11.6' Black NotebookThis little laptop is great. Since I rarely use a disc drive except to load programs and drivers, this is perfect for me, It has an ll.6" screen, weighs about 3 pounds, and Windows 7 profesional 64 bit, so I now have loaded 4 Gb of RAM. It is a very fast laptop, doesn't heat up like my old one, and the battery gives over four hours of use on a single charge.

Thanks,

Richard

This notebook is cute, tiny, and extremely portable. I look forward to using this as my daily development machine, once the new wifi card arrives... (see below)

The graphics performance is what you would expect: slightly better than a modern integrated card. This is not a gaming laptop by any means, but it packs enough power to run less demanding OpenGL games and demos. It is capable of playing 1080p video in Windows (haven't tried in Linux yet).

This laptop may have either a Broadcom or Realtek wireless card. If you plan to use Linux with this laptop and end up with the Realtek card, be ready to replace the card. There is a whitelist, but there are ways around it.

All in all, I would recommend this if you love Thinkpads and low-profile laptops.

Buy Lenovo ThinkPad X120e 11.6" Black Notebook Now

I bought two of these machines-one for work and one for my husband. About 1 year after purchase (right after warranty ended), the keyboard stopped working on my work machine. A quick search found that this is a known problem. This has been a pain for us at work. My husband's keyboard is still working which is why I'm giving it 2 stars.

Read Best Reviews of Lenovo ThinkPad X120e 11.6" Black Notebook Here

This is a very nice little netbook, but it is a little limited with only 2GB of RAM. 2 more fits the bill nicely and is cheap from Crucial!

Want Lenovo ThinkPad X120e 11.6" Black Notebook Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment