Asus X83VB-X1 Core 2 Duo T5800 2.0GHz 4GB 250GB DVD±RW DL 14.1" Vista Home Premium w/Webcam

Asus X83VB-X1 Core 2 Duo T5800 2.0GHz 4GB 250GB DVD±RW DL 14.1' Vista Home Premium w/WebcamAmazing laptop, I have had this for a long time with very few issues. Most issues were from viruses and what not and that does not speak on the craftsmanship of the product. I can not speak for the customer service because I have not had to call them and that does speak for the craftsmanship of the product. Best computer I have ever owned, will buy from this company in the future.

I purchased this laptop back when it came out in 2009. What convinced me at the time was that it came with an Nvidia Geforece 9600M video card, not the best in its class but certainly much better than many of the integrated chips offered on laptops of comparable price. The laptop is extremely sturdy and well built. I've been throwing it in my backpack for 3 years and its still intact. At the time, it offered awesome performance for the price.

only complaints.. Runs a little hot, its a bit heavy and the clicker on the pad is a a bit stiff and noisy. Otherwise, it was a a great buy. I just upgraded to an Alienware m14x, but I deffinitely plan to keep this one as a backup. This thing is a tank.

Buy Asus X83VB-X1 Core 2 Duo T5800 2.0GHz 4GB 250GB DVD±RW DL 14.1" Vista Home Premium w/Webcam Now

I have the x83v model and have had it for the better part of 5 years now. It's lasted through everything and is still firing on all cylinders. My webcam did recently stop working but that's more than understandable after all this thing has been through. The only reason it doesn't get 5 stars is because if used for periods longer than an hour of 2 it gets excessively hot and makes it uncomfortable to type let alone put it on your lap. A great laptop for the price though and the model here comes with a 9600 as opposed to the 9300 gfx card i have.

Read Best Reviews of Asus X83VB-X1 Core 2 Duo T5800 2.0GHz 4GB 250GB DVD±RW DL 14.1" Vista Home Premium w/Webcam Here

I got this laptop a year ago. I received it used from my brother, and have had no issues on it in the past year. I walk around with my laptop in arm a lot, and it has survived a few falls to the carpet. Although it's a bit bulky compared to some of the newer laptops available, it's very sturdy and I don't find its size a problem.

As far as cons to this product, they are few and not very important to me. The laptop does get pretty hot if you use it a lot (I'm on it for most of my waking hours of the day), but this is forgiveable, especially if you have one of those lap-desks for putting a laptop on. The mouse clicker is a bit noisy, but I have a separate mouse I use so this doesn't bother me at all.

Overall, a great laptop. I would easily reccommend this to anyone. ^^

Want Asus X83VB-X1 Core 2 Duo T5800 2.0GHz 4GB 250GB DVD±RW DL 14.1" Vista Home Premium w/Webcam Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment