Landel MailBug Email Appliance (LT-302W)

Landel MailBug Email ApplianceI have used the mailbug for the past 11 months, have bought 9 for family members and find the mailbug an unbeliveable tool for me at home. It sits in my kitchen and my wife and daughter use it daily.

My father is literally on the mailbug 5 times a day sending email, checking his stock and being a news buff, checking on the latest political happenings.

I strongly recommend this product for ANYONE that wants easy access to email and news, stocks, entertainment and weather.

GREAT product !

My wife was always uncomfortable with my computer, but now she emails a lot with this nifty device. It sits on our kitchen counter. The use of the keyboard is not cramped like some of the other email appliances. The combination of Caller ID and email is godsend for my wife. The only minus is that we are unable to find a cover for the mailbug appliance. FIVE STARS!!!!

Buy Landel MailBug Email Appliance (LT-302W) Now

I bought this device for my mother, who not only is not a computer person, but is also a techno-phobe (she still prefers old-fashioned 'round dial' phones!). However, I thought this would be a good way for her to keep in touch with people.

It's been a tremendous success! She loves it, and emails people all the time. I tried it and it's got great usability, the keyboard is very comfortable (standard-sized), easy-to-read screen. This is really for non-computer people who are comfortable being limited to text emails. It has very limited internet functionality (current weather, sports results, etc, all text-based). Anyone who likes to browse the internet or read/send email attachments should not rely on this device. However, as a text-message communication device, it's perfect. My mother has now owned it for 7 months and it has been running solidly the whole time.

Read Best Reviews of Landel MailBug Email Appliance (LT-302W) Here

We purchased this for my 80+ year old mother-in-law who has no computer experience thinking it would be simple to use and practicle for sending messages to 4 5 family members around the USA. It was fine for about two weeks then the email account was inundated with SPAM. Mother-in-law could not cope with this and the service provider has NO SPAM filter nor any solution for the problem. We cancelled the email account and removed the appliance from mother-in-law's residence.

Want Landel MailBug Email Appliance (LT-302W) Discount?

My wife's been using this little device for close to a year. It is what it says e-mail only. And that means no HTML, no attachments, no graphics, just text. It's very easy to set-up and use. My only complaint (because I had low expectations) is that you cannot set the automatic mail checking interval it is set at about every 3 hours. One nice extra, though we've got voice mail on our home line and the MailBug detects the odd dial-tone and indicates messages waiting. NOTE: The reason I'm even here writing this is because I'm trying to find the seller Landel or the service provider MailBug.com to re-subscribe. I CANNOT FIND WEB SITES FOR EITHER COMPANY. So, unless that's a temporary problem and you do find them, beware. MEP

Save 4% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment