Lenovo Ideapad Z575 12992DU 15.6-Inch Laptop (Gun Metal Grey)

Lenovo Ideapad Z575 12992DU 15.6-Inch LaptopThe laptop came ready to go out of the box but not before I replaced the existing 4 GB ram with an 8 GB set. It comes loaded with Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit and I was also delighted to find out that there wasn't much bloatware but definitely enough to warrant a clean wipe. I then installed a fresh copy of Windows 7 Pro 64 bit. It handles basics tasks without breaking a sweat and can even run many current games, like Diablo 3 and Star Wars: The Old Republic, at mid to high advanced settings with a maximum resolution of 1366x768.

Current Windows Experience Index:

Processor: 6.7

RAM: 7.3 (@ 8 GB)

Graphics: 5.9

Gaming Graphics: 6.5

Primary HD: 7.1

It's very lightweight for its size and seems sturdy enough, although I'd feel safer with it in a case even when at home. The attractive gun metal grey finish rounds out a great package. Definitely a great buy for a mid level entertainment laptop if you're looking for one at a sub-$500 price range.

Bought this AMD-based Ideapad because it seemed that folks thought its Intel counterpart was problematic. I'm not the least bit disappointed. I needed a basic laptop with moderate horsepower. I replaced the OS with my copy of Windows 7 Pro and it's a fairly fast machine, I won't need more than its 4GB of RAM or an SSD drive. I use a fast 32GB SD card for Microsoft's ReadyBoost feature but I'm not sure this laptop even needs that. I use it mostly for web surfing and remote sessions to my more powerful computers downstairs, but like to watch videos every now and then too. As many have noted, the sound is adequate but could be improved, however I'm hard of hearing and usually use headphones anyway. The touchpad is textured but it's not distracting, and it's positive and accurate. I do miss a middle button -this rig has a single button bar below the touchpad that acts sort of like a rocker for right and left clicks. Seems strange but it works fine. Very minor complaints for an otherwise excellent computer, I certainly think my money was well-spent.

Buy Lenovo Ideapad Z575 12992DU 15.6-Inch Laptop (Gun Metal Grey) Now

High Performance and best value all in one on this Lenovo Z575 Laptop. MUST HAVE laptop for under $500 with great graphics HD card that handles most games new on the market! Does DVD Burning in minutes not hours!!! Great energy management system and boot optimization software!! Key board and lights are outstanding! So far this Lenovo Z575 exceeds all my expectations! You will be satisfied with the performance of this Lenovo laptop. Recommended!!

Read Best Reviews of Lenovo Ideapad Z575 12992DU 15.6-Inch Laptop (Gun Metal Grey) Here

This PC plays Max Payne 3 at 1336x768(high) with normal settings(such as texture quality) on, and Skyrim plays at high smoothly and ultra at a mostly playable framerate! Im amazed considering how cheap this laptop is! I played the games as vannila as the computer was out of the box, so no overclocking, modding, etc. The fans do a great job, keeping the computer at a just below warm temperature when gaming, and cool when browsing/ doing light loads on cpu. Don't let the 1.5 ghz scare ya, you can still overclock since the computer came unlocked. Laptop came 1 day early, Monday, when it was supposed to come Tuesday. Amazons shipping is great, fast, and efficient. I highly recommend it!

Want Lenovo Ideapad Z575 12992DU 15.6-Inch Laptop (Gun Metal Grey) Discount?

This isnt your top notch laptop for gaming or anything but this laptop is for every day use which what I attend to use it for

0 comments:

Post a Comment