ASUS X201E-DS02 11.6-Inch Laptop (Black)

ASUS X201E-DS02 11.6-Inch LaptopI waited a long time for this one. I wanted portability, great battery life, a disk drive and small size. It has blue tooth, HDMI, USB 3.0 has 4 gb ram Windows 8 and it is small enough to carry for travel, but big enough so you can read the screen. Any way the build quality is very high and it is very light. I downloaded classic shell so the laptop is looking like a classic windows laptop. The touch pad is responsive and I have also used the unit with a wireless mouse and big monitor and keyboard and it worked flawlessly. Having HDMI means I can show pictures on our big TV and the resolution was great. Battery life is about 5 hours--I know because used it for 5 hours straight. I could not be happier!

Es una máquina muy versatil, ideal para cosas básicas de la casa y el trabajo. Además de ser delgada tiene un diseño moderno. No da problemas al arranque. Según los entendidos, la marca ASUS está considerada como una de las mejores marcas del mercado (PC MAgazine) por encima de las marcas tradicionales.

It's a excellent computer, one of the best I have had. I recomend it for everyone who searching laptops for home, work (not graphic designer work). According to the laptop's experts , the ASUS brand it's in the top 10 best laptops (PC MAgazine)

Buy ASUS X201E-DS02 11.6-Inch Laptop (Black) Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment