HP G7-2022us Laptop Computer 17.3" LED-Backlit Display & Intel® CoreTM i5-2450M Processor W/Turbo

HP G7-2022us Laptop Computer 17.3' LED-Backlit Display & Intel® CoreTM i5-2450M Processor W/Turbo Boost TechnologyI don't know what some of these reviewers are talking about. On my laptop the fan is very quiet and the laptop stays relatively cool compared to my old laptop which would burn my lap when I used it. Very good build quality, with the exception of the disc drive, which does indeed feel a little cheap and easy to break as mentioned in previous reviews. Otherwise, this laptop is great and has more than decent power as long as you don't expect to play the latest games, in which case you would really need to get a laptop with a dedicated graphics card.

Purchased this laptop today. Love the keyboard. Fast machine. But, the fan is loud and it never stops! This is NOT a quiet laptop. Very nerve-wrecking.

Buy HP G7-2022us Laptop Computer 17.3" LED-Backlit Display & Intel® CoreTM i5-2450M Processor W/Turbo Now

I purchased this laptop a month ago and don't hear the noise they are talking about. I purchased my first HP 17.3 about 3 years ago and love them both. I really like the I5 processor and the 6 gb. Great product for the price.

Read Best Reviews of HP G7-2022us Laptop Computer 17.3" LED-Backlit Display & Intel® CoreTM i5-2450M Processor W/Turbo Here

I bought this computer today and shortly after working with, it started sound like hitting cymbal toward right side the computer. It was an annoying sound after typing for 5 minutes. After spending so much money I ended up with a piece of art. I came to find out that inside of the optical CD drive there are few pieces of thin aluminum sheets that seems to loose. Also the up and down buttons are so small that only kids can press them. I've had a couple of DELL computers for several years and they have been great.

So I'm not sure if I should go back to the store and return this piece of art or live with it. HP really needs to improve their products!!!

Want HP G7-2022us Laptop Computer 17.3" LED-Backlit Display & Intel® CoreTM i5-2450M Processor W/Turbo Discount?

I just purchased this computer this weekend and I must say that it is a high quality unit. All of the hardware is first rate; I didn't give it 5 stars as the hard drive speed is only 5400 RPMs and the DVD tray seems a little flimsy. As far as noise I didn't hear any, at least none that was noticeable. Overall this was a great purchase.

0 comments:

Post a Comment