Asus K55A-BBL4 Intel Core i5-3210m 4GB DDR3 15.6" Laptop

Asus K55A-BBL4 Intel Core i5-3210m 4GB DDR3 15.6' LaptopEven though it was not brand new I expected that the seller would have sold me an item of acceptable quality and in working order. I started off working well then suddenly after one week the laptop refused to boot up and was not recognizing the hard drive. I took it to a technician who opened it up and said that the hard drive had slid out of its position because the screws that should have been holding it in position were missing. He quickly replaced them and inserted a device to keep it from moving again. It cost me a bit and the embarrassment was even harder to bear because I had boasted to my friends about my 'new' laptop. I plan never to purchase a used item online ever again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment