Sony VAIO E Series SVE1413TCXB 14-Inch Laptop (Sharkskin Black)

Sony VAIO E Series SVE1413TCXB 14-Inch LaptopI love this laptop. It is so beautiful and works perfectly. It also arrived super fast. I love the brightness of the screen and the light on the keyboard.

I debated spending close to $500 when there are so many laptops in the $400 range, but am glad I did. It was pretty easy to set up and the HDMI port is great for showing the internet on my TV. It is much lighter than my previous laptop. Note to those of you with email that uses a POP server -Windows 8 email app does not support POP servers. But I found Mozilla Thunderbird and it is working out fine. The interface is similar to Microsoft Outlook.

Buy Sony VAIO E Series SVE1413TCXB 14-Inch Laptop (Sharkskin Black) Now

I love how the keyboard feels and lights up. I love how it looks --black, my favorite color. I love that it included a cd/dvd drive. Even with it, this laptop still feels pretty light.

Read Best Reviews of Sony VAIO E Series SVE1413TCXB 14-Inch Laptop (Sharkskin Black) Here

This is a great little machine for the price. If your willing to get used to windows 8 and are on a budget then this may be the laptop for you.

Want Sony VAIO E Series SVE1413TCXB 14-Inch Laptop (Sharkskin Black) Discount?

I am a student and this laptop is light, portable and fits into my tote without making it heavy. I love this laptop and will def buy another.

0 comments:

Post a Comment