Sony VAIO VPC-EG37FM/P (Blush Pink) i5-2450M 2.50GHz, 6GB RAM, 640GB HDD, BLU-RAY, 14.0-inch

Sony VAIO VPC-EG37FM/P i5-2450M 2.50GHz, 6GB RAM, 640GB HDD, BLU-RAY, 14.0-inchThe sound is awful and the screen just stopped working in less than 6 mths. It takes a lot longer to get going when you open it than my HP did. We have contacted Sony Customer Service reguarding the defective screen issue only to be given the run-around with excuse after excuse as to why they can't get someone here to fix we have currently been dealing with them for THREE WEEKS and counting. I hate Sony and will never buy anything from them again after this experience worst customer service EVER. On the plus side, it had a great battery life (when it worked properly) and the screen is a nice size. However, don't waste your money.

I love this laptop because of the color, weight, size, quality, functionality, and especially the price makes it a great deal! Sony products never let me down.

Buy Sony VAIO VPC-EG37FM/P (Blush Pink) i5-2450M 2.50GHz, 6GB RAM, 640GB HDD, BLU-RAY, 14.0-inch Now

I bought this for my daughter. The color is very unique and she loves it. We like the sealed keyboard (no space between the keys to catch dirt). We like Windows 7 a lot better than Windows 8 and we felt lucky to be able to find this old model.

Read Best Reviews of Sony VAIO VPC-EG37FM/P (Blush Pink) i5-2450M 2.50GHz, 6GB RAM, 640GB HDD, BLU-RAY, 14.0-inch Here

I really like this laptop, soooooo cute. however, it is a little bit heavy. but, considering the appearance, it is not a big deal

Want Sony VAIO VPC-EG37FM/P (Blush Pink) i5-2450M 2.50GHz, 6GB RAM, 640GB HDD, BLU-RAY, 14.0-inch Discount?

My wife loved this laptop. I gifted her on her birthday. She is happy. Its a great deal better than other pink laptops. Thanks

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I enjoy what you’ve got right here, adore what you’re stating and the way you say it.This is a very interesting article.
Lenovo laptops Click here

Post a Comment