Lenovo IdeaPad N580 15.6" Laptop - Windows 8 (Black)

Lenovo IdeaPad N580 15.6' Laptop - Windows 8Great laptop for the price, not much else to say about it. Doesn't get warm, very quiet, and a nice design.

I hastily bought this as a hurry-up necessity when I sent my good laptop in for refurbishment. I figured for the low price, it would be a toy that I'd used only rarely. I find, though, that for a "toy" it performs extremely well. Not the fastest processor in the world but it is serviceable enough, and enough memory for my purposes.

When I streamed a movie last night I was impressed by the decent sound quality, both with earbuds and without. The keyboard action is a little stiff and I understand the rough touchpads on these models tend to deteriorate with light use so I would recommend buying a touchpad skin to protect against wear.

Buy Lenovo IdeaPad N580 15.6" Laptop - Windows 8 (Black) Now

It did not work and cost me $24.00 to return to manufacturer. Still waiting for refund. Asked for return shipping label, did not receive. Would have cost me that much to have the manufacturer repair, so I returned it. Never had a problem with electronics for Amazon before. I bought it because of reviews, very dissapointed.

Read Best Reviews of Lenovo IdeaPad N580 15.6" Laptop - Windows 8 (Black) Here

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I enjoy what you’ve got right here, adore what you’re stating and the way you say it.This is a very interesting article.
Lenovo laptops Click here

Post a Comment