Samsung Series 3 NP300E5C-A07US 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black)

Samsung Series 3 NP300E5C-A07US 15.6-Inch LaptopThis item works great. The keyboard is really nice especially on windows 8. The screen was nice and wide cos its on HD

My son's laptop that was purchase as a Christmas gift went blank. Nothing could be done to retrieve any of his stored information by the tech team at his college. We sent it immediately to samsung. I was told it would be fixed and given back to us in 2 weeks. Well the computer is fried. I will get a new one in 7-14 business days. The semester maybe over by then.The customer relations department is worthless. I was blackmailed by them to pay to have the new one shipped to me sooner. I was told I should be happy I was getting a new one. I'm still paying on the one that fried.

Buy Samsung Series 3 NP300E5C-A07US 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black) Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment