ASUS X301A-EB31 13.3-Inch LED Laptop (Black)

ASUS X301A-EB31 13.3-Inch LED LaptopJust got this laptop a couple of weeks ago! The screen is pretty nice (1366x768), because its so small the 1366x768 screen looks pretty crisp. I cant complain about the keyboard its very good, however I would like it to be back-lit! The performance is what I expected it to begood for almost anything except for games, I'm a student so i use it for writing and surfing the web and it does the job well! Battery life is great reaches 5 hours however that depends on how u use it! Its fairly light, its not as light as an ultra book, however its lighter than a typical 14 inch laptop and can be carried in a bag easily. It has a great selection of ports. I would like to add that it looks much smaller and thinner than it does on the above pictures. On the negative side it had a lot of bloatware! I installed a fresh copy of win 8 Pro and now it runs smooth. In addition to that the black version is a fingerprint magnet, i cant say that for the white version. I did have some issues with touch-pad driver and the Bluetooth is nonexistent, but i didn't try installing it because i never use it -I don't know anyone who does! The track pad does the job well, its not a MacBook but its smooth and precise! Otherwise i would recommend it to any student that wants a light laptop with solid battery life.

I was looking for a light weight laptop to get everyday tasks done but didn't want to spend too much money. This felt like it fit the needs perfectly.Alas' once I got the product, it was such a big disappointment. I have used ASUS tablets and thought this laptop will be of similar quality like them. But this laptop is made of plastic and doesn't feel well built at all. Moreover, it takes a while to boot and the key board is not very comfortable. I could go one but whats the point, it ended up going back to Amazon.

Buy ASUS X301A-EB31 13.3-Inch LED Laptop (Black) Now

Very nice, nice clean graphicsthe os is awesome, and the size is fantastic! Though, I would have liked it to be somewhat cheaper. Other than that so much yes!

Read Best Reviews of ASUS X301A-EB31 13.3-Inch LED Laptop (Black) Here

Bought in lightening deal in end of Feb this year, the price is really good, the performance is also good, just enough for office, video or light games.

The only problem I should say is the material it uses, too easy to get fingerprint.

Want ASUS X301A-EB31 13.3-Inch LED Laptop (Black) Discount?

Many have already reviewed this machine. I will not do so. Rather, the results of using this machine are most important. It runs windows 8, doesn't have a touch screen which would take care of all its possibilities. Regardless, this thing blazes through all kinds of business and other stuff. I didn't want to get involved with Office 2013 so I loaded up on a CD rom version of Office 2010 and I am happy to be blazing away. Have three other computers, a blackberry an android smart phone and all kinds of other gear which can be ported to the usbs on this machine. hanging off the side is a 1TB Seagate drive. I do a lot of video and photo work and this will park that material before I upload to the desktop with photosho cs 6. Have been in use for several months and acquired this at a super low amazon lightning deal price.

Save 21% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment