HP nc6120 15" Notebook PC - REFURBISHED

HP nc6120 15' Notebook PC - REFURBISHEDThe equipment was delivered in good working order, but was shorted a 256MB (DIMM). Advertised as 512gb RAM, had 256MB and start-up showed that the system had been altered. Someone obviously removed the DIMM.

I e-mailed customer service. They referred to it a defective system, which was incorrect, it was merely missing the DIMM. They took no action other than to guide me to the 800 number. No service there. Should change their name to customer mis-direction.

While I like the laptop I don't feel this vendor did a very good job of delivering what they advertised. Poor on delivery, poor on follow-through. If I have to chase to get what I paid for it takes away from an otherwise good deal. I won't purchase from this vendor again.

It was shipped promptly and is in great condition. I uninstalled Windows and installed Ubuntu and all is well. Works fine. The one that I got will need a new battery if I ever want to use it without the cord but that's no biggie. Until I need the battery I'll just plug it in. Works for me. The total price that I paid was $155.00 S/H included. Great deal. :0)

UPDATE: November 6 2012 :: The seller called my home phone suggesting that I was trying to pull a scam by mistakenly placing bad review (from a different seller) in his seller comments area. I felt intimidated by the call and thought that it was far too reactionary for a mistakenly placed bad review. The above review was written first and he didn't even mention that. He was slightly rude and a bit too aggressive for my taste. The battery does not work but I was forgiving for that just because I am not one to stir up trouble. His response to my asking if the battery should be working was something to the tune of " we test them all before we send them out". Mine does not work. I am not a scam artist and I do not have a bad history with Amazon. This seller should apologize and allow me to post the exact apology here in the comments section and he should send me a working battery. NEVER LET THE SELLER HAVE YOUR PHONE NUMBER. Don't get the sort of call that I did. Get it all in writing as Amazon keeps the seller buyer text exchange for a while and you and or the seller can use that to back up your claim should an issue arise.

SELLER: Do not call me again. Put it in writing please. Thank you.

Buy HP nc6120 15" Notebook PC - REFURBISHED Now

Despite being around 6 years old, this laptop still has a lot to offer. Right out of the box I started it up and hooked up to the internet. My first thought was "Wow! I really got a bargain!", I could surf the web quickly and seamlessly. Later on I added Microsoft Word and other programs for college work. Even though it feels kinda hefty, it is very compact and can fit in a bookbag easily. Ive had it for a while now and never had a problem with it so far. Its great for college work or just surfing the web, which is exactly what I needed.

Read Best Reviews of HP nc6120 15" Notebook PC - REFURBISHED Here

The refurbished laptop that I purchased works just fine. I don't see a problem with the body of it. I'm loving it, and its just the right size for me to take when traveling around town.

Want HP nc6120 15" Notebook PC - REFURBISHED Discount?

At first I was very sceptical on ordering a refurbished product...-But then again it had to be better then the broken laptop that I had.So I took a chance and I Love it. So far so good...The price was excellent to because a new laptop was triple the price...Definately was the right choice and I would definately do it again...LOVE IT!

0 comments:

Post a Comment