Dell Inspiron i14z-4400sLV 14-Inch Ultrabook

Dell Inspiron i14z-4400sLV 14-Inch UltrabookI bought this computer a few months ago and it worked well for about 3 months then the webcam and the microphone stopped working. Once that I called the customer support and that a technician paid a visit to my place the screen completely stop working. I sent my computer to the Dell depot, where they charged me $278 for some bogus out of warranty damage. I paid the fee because i really need my computer and 48 hours later I paid they sent an email saying that they do not have the necessary parts to repair my laptop. At this point I have no idea when my computer will be back with me. They also have a terrible customer service with an average waiting time of 30 minutes before some useless manager basically regurgitates over and over whatever the original email said.

WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER DELL/Windows SYSTEM.

I got it in an Amazon warehouse deal at $600 (almost 30% off), I hesitated for a couple days since I spent nearly 3 months doing my research and scouting out there for the best bang for my buck.

I couldn't be more satisfied with my purchase.

If Windows 8 makes you doubtful, don't worry about it. You can always disable the charms bar, adjust trackpad gestures and bypass the apps screen. Start button? There's a plugin for that as well. If you aren't entirely satisfied with the tweaks, you can still wipe the HDD clean and return to good ol' Windows 7.

The hardware is marvelous. Sporting a third-gen i7, 8GB of RAM and a dedicated video card, I've got to say this beauty doesn't even blink. I do some moderate video editing, audio recording and media streaming. With the hybrid SSD, the boot-up time is virtually unbeatable, I don't even put it to sleep anymore, it's ridiculous. Apart from FIFA '13, I don't use it for much gaming. I've my PS3 for that. I've read it outshines various laptops when it comes to running WoW and LoL, though.

I would definitely buy it again.

Buy Dell Inspiron i14z-4400sLV 14-Inch Ultrabook Now

I had given order for 4400s model but amazon delivered me 5423 model without backlight keyboard and 1.9 Ghz processor.So always check.Also performance is not upto mark.Overall not happy with product

Read Best Reviews of Dell Inspiron i14z-4400sLV 14-Inch Ultrabook Here

this laptop has a lot of computer power. Very good battery life and performance. It was a little bit more expensive, but worth it

Want Dell Inspiron i14z-4400sLV 14-Inch Ultrabook Discount?

Hi guys.. i bought this laptop and i had serious problems to connecting to wifi and i got a burning smell from the laptop...i never recommend any of my friends to go to dell..am returning this laptop today..

0 comments:

Post a Comment