Sony VAIO VPCEA3AFX/WI 14" Laptop Computer

Sony VAIO VPCEA3AFX/WI 14' Laptop ComputerI love my Vaio!! I get so excited everytime I use it. I would definitely recommend this computer to everybody. I'm already looking for one for my boyfriend. They are so nice and sleek. Way better then any other laptop i've seen. The price was great as well. Wonderful product!!!!

positive: its not heavy at all

negative: the wide screen, photos taken with other format, view really smaller like a 10'netbook.

and in my case dont came with the back up software.

neutral: only inside have white color, outside its light silver

Buy Sony VAIO VPCEA3AFX/WI 14" Laptop Computer Now

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice post! Can’t wait for the next one. Keep stuff like this coming.

Samsung - 15.6" Laptop - 8GB Memory - 750GB Hard Drive - Black

Samsung - ATIV Book 2 15.6" Laptop - 4GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive - Black

Post a Comment