HP G7 17.3" Quad Core Laptop, 6GB DDR3 Memory, 640GB Hard Drive, RadeonTM HD 7660G, Windows 8, 2 Ye

HP G7 17.3' Quad Core Laptop, 6GB DDR3 Memory, 640GB Hard Drive, RadeonTM HD 7660G, Windows 8, 2 Year HP WarrantyThis is my third HP, so obviously, I like the brand. For the money, this is a great computer. I replaced a 17.3" seven-year-old Toshiba that was still good, but slowly dying, so I wanted something with a similar feel. The keys aren't squishy, so I can touch type easily. The screen is big and bright for my not-so-young eyes. The only sorta negative is the shiny black surface. With two cats, it shows their flying fur but it doesn't seem to pick up fingerprints, which is a plus. Have had it only a day, but so far no negatives.

Great laptop for the price runs smooth windows 8 takes a second to get used to but over all glad I made the purchase

Buy HP G7 17.3" Quad Core Laptop, 6GB DDR3 Memory, 640GB Hard Drive, RadeonTM HD 7660G, Windows 8, 2 Ye Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment