Toshiba Satellite S875-S7136 17.3-Inch Laptop (Ice Blue Brushed Aluminum)

Toshiba Satellite S875-S7136 17.3-Inch LaptopI just got this laptop today and, so far, seems great and running fast. The only thing I either can't find or it doesn't have is a keyboard backlight. I'm still getting used to the Windows 8 as I have an HP that is Windows 8. Too many things are hiding where you have to really look for them which takes time. Otherwise I'm happy.

Worth the money! Easy play, pause and volume buttons at the top of the keyboard. It's a full keyboard by the way. The only thing I thought was a little disappointing was that it didn't come with Microsoft Word, but I can always buy it later. On the pus side it comes with Windows 8 up and ready for you.The screen is nice and crisp. The speakers are on the top of the laptop, like right on top of the keyboard, so the sound is excellent(somebody was smart enough to realize speakers shouldn't be on the bottom on the laptop). This laptop isn't really for a gamer or anything, it's more for people who need a replacement or for college students like myself.

Hope this was helpful.

Buy Toshiba Satellite S875-S7136 17.3-Inch Laptop (Ice Blue Brushed Aluminum) Now

love this laptop,best i have ever had,it does everything you need it to do...i only wish the battery would last longer

Read Best Reviews of Toshiba Satellite S875-S7136 17.3-Inch Laptop (Ice Blue Brushed Aluminum) Here

I am a freshman at Lamar University in Beaumont, Texas and I have been laptop hunting for awhile. I finally decided on this one. Not only is it super affordable, compared to the overpriced HPs and Asus models available at LU's on-campus bookstore, but it has Windows 8 which is super fast and crystal clear. I love my laptop, and I have only had it for a few days! It is easy to use, very fast, and an excellent size. I recommend buying the separate $129 coverage for accidental spills and drops. Better safe than sorry, and the customer service is top-notch.

Want Toshiba Satellite S875-S7136 17.3-Inch Laptop (Ice Blue Brushed Aluminum) Discount?

Got this laptop band new in May 2013. With wireless connection at my home, this laptop's download speed is just 0.7 MBPS,while my 4 year old Dell has a speed of 75 MBPS. I searched the internet, this is a very prevalent problem with Toshiba laptops, but I could not find a solution that solves my problem (change router settings, update Toshiba drivers, etc.)

See these links for other people's negative stories:

http://forums.toshiba.com/t5/Networking-Wi-Fi/Satellite-C855-Wifi-is-Horrifyingly-slow/td-p/372241

http://forums.toshiba.com/t5/Networking-Wi-Fi/Unbelieveably-slow-internet/td-p/77682

http://forums.toshiba.com/t5/Networking-Wi-Fi/RealTek-RTL8723AE-Wireless-Lan-802-11n-PCI-E-NIC/td-p/334864

I called their technical support (at about 8pm PST on 5/29/2013), and I had the worst experience ever with any product's tech support. The woman on the other side of the line was very rude and belligerent. She insisted that if the internet connection is slow, it must be internet service provider's problem, and "it does not concern us", despite the fact that I told her that there is another PC that has a 75mbps download speed at my home, which made it impossible for me to blame COMCAST.

She had an attitude of challenging me to return the laptop. She kept asking me "what are you going to do with the laptop?" In retrospect, she acted as if she's hinting for me to return the laptop by behaving in such a hostile way. It left me an impression that screwing her employer is her topmost priority, and insulting Toshiba's customers to make herself feel powerful is closely behind.

I cannot believe a company will tolerate someone with such an attitude problem on its team. One would expect that these companies will review the recorded calls after they've told you calls are recorded for "quality control purposes".

Toshiba: I challenge you to review the calls you recorded at around 8pm PST on 5/29/2013 and then post here to say my post is not accurate!

Buy a Toshiba at your own peril. As for me, I'll never buy another Toshiba again, whether it is a laptop or DVD player or whatever they produce!

Save 1% Off

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Your post really cool and interesting. Thanks very much.

Samsung - 15.6" Geek Squad Certified Refurbished Laptop - 6GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive - Black/Titanium

Samsung - Series 9 Ultrabook 15" Laptop - 8GB Memory - 256GB Solid State Drive - Mineral Ash Black

Post a Comment