Alienware M18X 18.4" Laptop Computer

Alienware M18X 18.4' Laptop ComputerWow I can say this has been the best laptop and bought till this day, and that I have a Asus G73, alienware m17x R3, but the m18x is class apart.

I am a very detail-oriented person (my friends say I am never satisfied with anything) but I have to say that with the m18x I am, why not say it till I was impressed with this machine, I can run all games on the market till this day .

My score in Windows is like my m17x r3

Processor: 7.5

Memory (RAM): 7.6

Graphics: 7.7

Gaming graphics: 7.7

Primary hard disk: 7.7

What else I can tell you: hmmm ..... list XD

1) Key: very good (not the best but does everything you need to do and a little more).

2) Mouse: I was impressed very good the best laptop mouse and had.

3) Display: very good (not perfect).

4) Video Card: hmm there depends on what you want to put (my case CrossFireX 6990)

5) Time Battery: I managed to last from 4 hours to 5 hours (Intel mode)

Others Score:

Dirt 3: 65 FPS

FFXIVBenchmark: 3557

Heaven DX11 Benchmark 2.5: 54.3 (all max, except that in normal Tessellation and of course DX11)

0 comments:

Post a Comment