ASUS Eee PC 904HD 8.9-Inch Laptop (Intel Mobile Processor, 1 GB RAM, 80 GB Hard Drive, XP Home) Gal

ASUS Eee PC 904HD 8.9-Inch Laptop Galaxy BlackThis little pc is fabulous! Was hesitant, gave it a try, speed is great, XP smooth, display is crystal clear, quiet, does not overheat; i am extremely happy! would recommend to anyone!

P.Cruz/Naples, FL

My daughter love it. It's small, quick and light. Good resolution screen and not too small. I want my own. You just need buy it one external dvd/cd rom unit.

Buy ASUS Eee PC 904HD 8.9-Inch Laptop (Intel Mobile Processor, 1 GB RAM, 80 GB Hard Drive, XP Home) Gal Now

I bought the smaller ASUS because I wanted a light lightweight, and because I didn't think I needed much of a keyboard. I'm a MAC nut, but was absolutely flabbergasted to find this little gem has a great keyboard, can be dropped in my purse (my MODEST sized purse along with my Kindle), and I am armed for the 30 (130) minute pharmacy waits, doctor waits, my husband-in-Lowe's waits. In other words, I'm a happy camper, and my camping is happy due to my 8.9" Asus.

Long may it wave!

Jfg

Read Best Reviews of ASUS Eee PC 904HD 8.9-Inch Laptop (Intel Mobile Processor, 1 GB RAM, 80 GB Hard Drive, XP Home) Gal Here

I was looking for a nice, inexpensive laptop for my old daughter. This fit the bill......It was light weight, compact and perfect for her hand size. She gets the internet anywhere there is wireless without pushing a button. The drive size is nice for her pictures and the program, Xp is full size and works like your regular desktop. I reccomend this to everyone who has a child under 14 or so where they probably want something bigger. I have seen more expensive but this fit the bill and then some and was nicely priced. May not work for an adult small keyboard.

Want ASUS Eee PC 904HD 8.9-Inch Laptop (Intel Mobile Processor, 1 GB RAM, 80 GB Hard Drive, XP Home) Gal Discount?

This little PC rocks. I got it for my nephew and it is working perfectly. He plays his online kiddies game and his mom watches her soap on it. The fact that the OS is XP is a plus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment