HP ENVY TouchSmart 4t-1100; Windows 8 Touchscreen Ultrabook

HP ENVY TouchSmart 4t-1100; Windows 8 Touchscreen UltrabookI love this touch screen laptop!! The only problem it has no optical device. It was easy enough to solve with the purchase of a NU Slim USB Multi DVD burner.

I realized that I rarely need a optical drive but nice to have around when needed!!

I have had this Ultrabook for a few months now and I love it! :) it does everything I need without any issues. I'm still getting use to the windows 8 but so far I love it!!

***I will update this review if I come across ANY issues.

Buy HP ENVY TouchSmart 4t-1100; Windows 8 Touchscreen Ultrabook Now

It is light weighted, speedy, ultra thin, and super touch sensitive. The HD picture quality meets my every expectation. Love it.

Read Best Reviews of HP ENVY TouchSmart 4t-1100; Windows 8 Touchscreen Ultrabook Here

Very responsive touch screen. Great keyboard. We love it so far! Will play with it a bit more so I'll update this review in a couple of weeks.

Want HP ENVY TouchSmart 4t-1100; Windows 8 Touchscreen Ultrabook Discount?

After wasting hours installing and setting up this computer, it had a major hardware failure within 3 days of use. Absolutely unacceptable. HP customer support was difficult to navigate to say the least. Am returning it for a full refund. And am going to buy a Mac Air.

Save 25% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment