ASUS X55A X55A-DS91 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black)

ASUS X55A X55A-DS91 15.6-Inch LaptopMy Acer gave out. But Acers are starting to rise in price so when I came across this, I gave it a long look and then bought it. Screen is sharp and clear but a bit marginal if you're into HD. The OD is dual layer super multi, but won't manage blu ray. Speakers are the best I've heard on a laptop. Keyboard is okay. I'd say really good if the right shift key weren't abbreviated in order to accommodate the number pad. The negatives? One. Not nearly enough USB ports. I've got a Belkin USB 2.0 4-Port Ultra-Mini Hubfor USB2 but not 3 so I'll be putting more money in it eventually. Still, it's very good computer at a very reasonable price and what else can you ask for?

5/27/2013 I just discovered another plus. Win 8 forces you (at the moment) to hover your mouse near the upper right of your screen in order to bring up what replaces the start menu. This Asus X55A computer has an upgraded touch-pad that allows you to swipe solving a vexing irritant (Hovering to find controls). I now raise my rating to 4.8 because 1 USB 2.0 and one v3.0 are simply not enough unless you have hubs or a fancy external monitor with additional ports. For this "frugal" shopper, that's a serious negative.

Just bought a unit of this today for the function that its has to offer and for it's price. it's got a built-in nvida card that allows me to play my online games smoothly and watch movies seamlessly. it's a bit heavy to be honest, but I won't complain about it because it has a 15+ inch display plus a good hardware spec to carry me through out the day.

Buy ASUS X55A X55A-DS91 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black) Now

The laptop is nice, the charger port is a bit tight, and so are the USB ports, other than that I love ASUS products

Read Best Reviews of ASUS X55A X55A-DS91 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black) Here

last year i went to usa and i bought 3 laptops X55A, two for my brothers and one for my uncle.

i bought them for 300$ each one, this one is more expensive becouse have 4 gb ram and 500 hard drive...

the ones i bought have 2 gb ram and 320 hard drive, two weeks ago i bought 8 gb ddr 3 (4gb for laptop) 1333mhz from amazon... im waiting for it to arrive to my country...

this laptop has 1 memory slot, max 4gb

overall this laptop rocks!! could be cheaper, but i recomend it...!!

nice display, external quality. ASUS i love you

Want ASUS X55A X55A-DS91 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black) Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment