Lenovo X131e 33722VU 11.6-Inch Laptop

Lenovo X131e 33722VU 11.6-Inch LaptopThe only thing keeping me from buying this laptop is the incorrect description of the processor.

The ThinkPad X131e 33722-VU has an AMD processor. See page 110 of:This model has the features I want, including the AMD E2-1800 CPU, an a/b/g/n WLAN card and Windows 7 Pro64.

I'll feel comfortable about making the purchase when this advertised information is made correct.

Lenovo doesn't make the x131e with an i5 processor. This error is there since a while, attracting hits. They must know what they sell.

Buy Lenovo X131e 33722VU 11.6-Inch Laptop Now

is a good computer, comes with Norton antivirs I do not like it because the machine works slower, but the rest is very well

Read Best Reviews of Lenovo X131e 33722VU 11.6-Inch Laptop Here

I think the description is a way to take a survey for Lenovo.

The X131e is a great rig, but EVERYONE I know is waiting for it to come with an i5.

It makes no sense for Lenovo to not offer this with an i5 option!

I for one, travel a lot around the Pacific Islands, "camping" more than staying inside anywhere. I do all kinds of computer stuff. This machine is perfect; IF it had the i5.

Otherwise I have to lug around a Pelican Case which weighs TONS! I would happily and eagerly pay the extra for an i5 and throw the Pelican Case in storage where that heavy arse thing belongs!

Want Lenovo X131e 33722VU 11.6-Inch Laptop Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment