HP EliteBook WJ681AW Notebook - Core i5 i5-520M 2.4GHz - 14-Inch - 2 GB DDR3 SDRAM - 250 GB HDD - D

HP EliteBook WJ681AW Notebook - Core i5 i5-520M 2.4GHz - 14-Inch - 2 GB DDR3 SDRAM - 250 GB HDD - DVD-Writer - Gigabit Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth - Windows 7 ProfessionalI've had the HP Elitebook 8440P laptop for just over a month now, and I absolutely love it. I used to use a 13" macbook, but got sick of not being able to customize the software to do exactly what I wanted (since I grew up as a PC user). I expect the HP Elitebook 8440p to last me at least 3-4 years. I've installed Windows 7 ultimate 64-bit on it so that I could run Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 for editing videos, and the laptop renders video fast and hasn't crashed yet.

I've replaced the standard 6 cell battery with a 9 cell battery, giving me 5-6 hours of battery life while browsing online and watching youtube videos. I noticed the battery life lasts even longer (up to 9 hours) if you turn off the wifi, and do something offline like word processing. When you put it to sleep, it doesn't drain the battery at all, yet it turns on right away again when you hit the power button.

The machine is designed excellent with a business/professional and sleek look with the stainless steel lid. It's also scratch resistant and finger-print resistant due to this material. It's quiet and stays very cool. This may also have something to due to 160gb Intel solid state drive that mine has.

The HP protection suite that comes with it has many great security options if that is an important issue to you. It can manage all your passwords for you.

The only bad thing I could say about it is about the speaker/mic volume. The volume won't get very loud even on the max settings. When you record your voice on microphone, it doesn't play back very loud. Still it's good enough to handle a skype call.

This is a high quality made laptop. It's highly robust and the one I got includes all I need: Smart card reader, SIM reader, GPS, DisplayPort, Memory reader, keyboard light, etc.

I highly recommend this model. This is an enterprise version that is made to last. Don't buy those models made for entertainment or students as those are made of bad quality materials.

Mine is running on Windows 7 Ultimate and works fast.

Buy HP EliteBook WJ681AW Notebook - Core i5 i5-520M 2.4GHz - 14-Inch - 2 GB DDR3 SDRAM - 250 GB HDD - D Now

I've owned a dozen or more computers over the last 28 years and with out question, this is the most hateful computer I've ever owned. It's so loaded up with HP help-ware, that the computer does not work. Simple tasks like reviving from sleep mode takes up to 5 minutes, most of the time I have to turn it off and restart. I'll be trying to read something and it will go to screen saver while I'm reading even though I've totally turned off the screen saver setting. The HP help-ware constantly resets settings, I've changed, back to THEIR default.

I've had this computer for 4 months, put no software or files of my own on it and still can not get it to work reliably for simple tasks. Thank God it's not my main computer!!

HP has been of no help. In one instance, HP help put me on hold for 20 minutes while researching the problem (new slang for "I need a cigarette break") then disconnected me and even though the researcher had taken my phone number "just in case we get disconnected", I never heard from him again. This computer has been just one expensive mistake. DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE.

Read Best Reviews of HP EliteBook WJ681AW Notebook - Core i5 i5-520M 2.4GHz - 14-Inch - 2 GB DDR3 SDRAM - 250 GB HDD - D Here

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I enjoy what you’ve got right here, adore what you’re stating and the way you say it.This is a very interesting article.
Lenovo laptops Click here

Post a Comment