Dell Inspiron 15 (1545)Laptop Notebook PC (Jet Black)

Dell Inspiron 15Laptop Notebook PCI hate this laptop. Since day one, I've had nothing but problems. Problems with the keyboard, the mouse, internet access, speed, etc. Customer service is not helpful whatsoever. This is my first Dell and DEFINITELY will be my last. I hate it with pure passion.

Computer gets very warm on the bottom and would not sync up with our wireless router-called Dell SEVERAL times-got cut off (hung up on "accidentally"?) three times and had to start over again. Customer service in India kept passing me off to different people until finally, got hung up on again. As soon as you say you want to send it back to Dell, they don't care about you. At one point I was told that for a fee they could help me connect to the internet! Alas, I am packing it up and sending it back from whence it came! I wish I could write about the features but I only had it for 3 days and couldn't get online so I can't coment. Dell Customer Care leaves much to be desired-NEVER AGAIN WILL I BUY DELL!!

Buy Dell Inspiron 15 (1545)Laptop Notebook PC (Jet Black) Now

I bought this computer a few months back and I have found it to be solid, reliable, and well worth the reasonable price.

Things go wrong with computers all the time. For the other commenters to assert that THIS particular model of Dell is sub-par is just unfair. Its the luck of the draw if you ask me.

Anyways, for me it was well worth the money and a great investment.

Read Best Reviews of Dell Inspiron 15 (1545)Laptop Notebook PC (Jet Black) Here

Really great machine in all aspects. The processor is fast and I haven't had any major problems since owning it. Also nice is the battery life has remained constant since I've bought it. Would definitely recommend!

Want Dell Inspiron 15 (1545)Laptop Notebook PC (Jet Black) Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment