Gateway MT3707 Notebook PC

Gateway MT3707 Notebook PCi've owned this laptop for a few years, it has been great, i loved everything about it, but now ,whith only 1GB memory i keep getting message to delete some add ons. i play alot of online games, and it does great. if you're looking for a first computer or just dont need alot of space, i would highly recommend it. i love it, just wish it had more memory.

I've owned this model for 3 years now. I was never very happy with it in the first place. It had only 1 GB of memory when I bought it, which I upgraded to 2 GB so that I would be able to run the suckey Windows Vista OS that it came with. I've suffered through having my roommate give it heat damage & also, while I haven't used the DVD drive a lot, I want it to work when I do use it. Recently it has gone out, which is prompting me to look for a new laptop. This model has more power than a net book, but not hardly enough to be of much use to me. I'm a college student & casual gamer; also, I like to burn DVDs & do photo editing. I've dealt with it, but it's not been an enjoyable fit for me. I ended up having to replace the AC power cord at least twice. Also, for as little power as it actually gives, the battery life is pretty bad... only about 2 1/2 hours... but only if you're not running *anything*. Start running programs & the battery life may decrease down to 1 1/2 hours or even just 1 hour. I would not recommend this model to anyone. For about $300, you can get a much better model than this. For less, you can get a netbook that does about the same as what this is *actually* good for.

Buy Gateway MT3707 Notebook PC Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment