Dell Inspiron 15 i15RM-3415SLV 15.6-Inch Laptop (Moon Silver)

Dell Inspiron 15 i15RM-3415SLV 15.6-Inch LaptopI absolutely love my new Dell Inspiron with Windows 8. It was easy to set up and has so many great features.

I thought it was a good deal, but just one week after start for two times, it cannot come to normal working state after "sleep" for a few hours, just keep blue screen with only mouse! I can only force restart by power button, which is not good! Now I cannot use sleep function because I cannot figure out what problem it is. That's unexpected for a brand new computer!!!

Buy Dell Inspiron 15 i15RM-3415SLV 15.6-Inch Laptop (Moon Silver) Now

Dell Inspiron 15R is the first laptop for my wife. She likes it. However using Windows 8 was not so easy compare to Windows XP.

Read Best Reviews of Dell Inspiron 15 i15RM-3415SLV 15.6-Inch Laptop (Moon Silver) Here

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Your post really cool and interesting. Thanks very much.

Samsung - 15.6" Geek Squad Certified Refurbished Laptop - 6GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive - Black/Titanium

Samsung - Series 9 Ultrabook 15" Laptop - 8GB Memory - 256GB Solid State Drive - Mineral Ash Black

Post a Comment