HP Pavilion DV7T DV7 Laptop / Intel CoreTM i5-2430M Processor/ USB 3.0 / 17.3" HD Display / 6GB Mem

HP Pavilion DV7T DV7 Laptop / Intel CoreTM i5-2430M Processor/ USB 3.0 / 17.3' HD Display / 6GB Memory / 640GB Hard Drive / Blu-Ray / 1Gb AMD VideoCard / FingerReader / 2 Year Warranty - Dark UmberThis is a great laptop for the price and Amazon has great customer service. It is fast and the only thing I did to make it faster, is installed an SSD hard drive and am using it as my primary drive and using the hard drive that came with it, as my secondary hard drive. The only negative thing that people should know is that it only comes with a 2.4GHz Wireless card and I would like to have a 5GHz card which is 8 X faster. When I spoke to HP about upgrading to a 5Ghz card they sent me a link to an outside vendor and I purchased that card. After installing it, it came up with a BIOS error stating that it was not an HP supported product. I just purchased another card directly from the HP site and I am hoping it will work.

We use this laptop primarily for photos, email, facebook, Sykpe and movies. The 17.3 inch HD display, Blu-Ray player, i5 processor, and 4 USB ports make this a great laptop for our needs. We also love the finger print reader for signing on quickly.

On the downside, there is no indication of which USB ports are 3.0 and which are slower 2.0 and HP manuals are no help since they have so many laptops that are configured differently. The other downside is that the battery that comes with the laptop doesn't hold a charge for more than 2 to 3 hours, so we are looking for a 12-cell battery that will last longer.

Buy HP Pavilion DV7T DV7 Laptop / Intel CoreTM i5-2430M Processor/ USB 3.0 / 17.3" HD Display / 6GB Mem Now

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I enjoy what you’ve got right here, adore what you’re stating and the way you say it.This is a very interesting article.
Lenovo laptops Click here

Post a Comment