Asus X73EXR2 / X73E-XR2 / X73E-XR2 17.3, Intel Core i3-2310M, 4GB RAM, 640GB Hard Drive, Windows 7

Asus X73EXR2 / X73E-XR2 / X73E-XR2 17.3, Intel Core i3-2310M, 4GB RAM, 640GB Hard Drive, Windows 7We purchased this laptop less than a month ago. We transfered all of our files from our Vista laptop with a Belkin cable--flawlessly BTW. This machine is amazingly fast and runs SUPER COOL. I had it on my lap for two hours last night and it didn't even feel warm. It boots quickly and is big and solidly built. Beautiful bright screen and a great keyboard and mouse pad. Battery life is really good too. I did think I was getting a backlit keyboard but if it can light up, I haven't figured out how to do it.

I don't really write reviews of my purchases but I had to write this one. This is honestly the best laptop I've purchased and I've owned two Dell's and an HP. So far so good. If it starts to suck, I'll write an update.

***UPDATE***

About two months after purchasing the laptop, some of the keys became inoperable. I called ASUS Tech Support and they had me try to reinstall the driver but that didn't work. They ended up sending us a pre-paid box and we sent it back to them for repair. Since then, we've had no problems. Aside from the keyboard issue I'm very happy with it. It's still running super cool.

Save 12% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment