White HP 14.1" Pavilion dv4-2145dx Entertainment Laptop 4GB Notebook 320GB PC Computer

White HP 14.1' Pavilion dv4-2145dx Entertainment Laptop 4GB Notebook 320GB PC ComputerI bought this laptop a few days ago and so far it's great!

PROS:

01. Sleek Design

02. HP Quick Web very cool feature, where you don't need to load Windows 7 or your operating system in order to access everyday stuff like internet and email, music, dvds etc... It saves you battery.

03. Fast Runs multiple programs at once without or with little lag.

04. For the price, the Graphics are good and you can play games fine, but don't try to run anything major.

05. Finally a laptop that comes with great preloaded software!!! Hulu, Mediasmart just to name a few...

06. Nice size. Not too small and not too big.

07. Even though the exterior is glossy, this white version don't show up fingerprints as the case with other black HPs.

08. It's quite light to carry around. U can take out the DVD drive and replace with a "dummy drive" to make it up to 1/2 pound lighter.

09. Keyboard Very comfortable keyboard. No problems... It also has a numeric keypad embedded into the alpha keyboard. Doesn't replace your typical standalone keypad, but it comes in handy sometimes.

CONS:

01. Limited Battery Life I got about 2 hours with Windows 7 browsing the internet. I am considering purchasing a 12 cell battery replacement.

02. The touchpad is glossy and can take some getting used too. But I don't think that it should be a deal breaker since it can easily replaced with a wireless mouse.

I would recommend this computer for someone who wants a fast entertainment pc that has a great screen and is light enough to carry around.

I had this computer about 2 years. The CPU went. Checking online I see that is a common problem with these laptops. I was advised to just buy another laptop instead of sending in for repair. Look into another brand, I think HP is not what it use to be. I am moving on.

Buy White HP 14.1" Pavilion dv4-2145dx Entertainment Laptop 4GB Notebook 320GB PC Computer Now

I received this as my high school graduation present and it only lasted me for two years. As you may have guessed, the motherboard died on me. I spend over $100 in repair costs which lead to no use, it always ended up black screening on me. In the two years that it did work, the battery life was exceptionally poor and the laptop ran extremely HOT.

The reason for the motherboard issue is that the video card on the motherboard overheats. HP knew that the heat sink design was false, yet they still sold these laptops. What does that say about the integrity of HP? A lightly used laptop should never only last two years. Because of this, HP will never get my business again when it comes to any of their products. I will not support a company that holds such poor standards.

Every single customer that bought this piece of junk should fully be refunded for this joke of a laptop.

DO NOT buy this laptop. It will FAIL you.

Read Best Reviews of White HP 14.1" Pavilion dv4-2145dx Entertainment Laptop 4GB Notebook 320GB PC Computer Here

I think there is something wrong with This kind processor in tropical temperature. This was my fourth HP with AMD processor they have the same symptom it won't boot( you can see the power light but nothing appears on the screen!

Want White HP 14.1" Pavilion dv4-2145dx Entertainment Laptop 4GB Notebook 320GB PC Computer Discount?

I have always loved hp not any more,

1stbattery had to be replaced

2ndkeyboard had to be replaced

I have heard that these hp's pavilion series is not the best and as I search for solutions to the problems I encounter I read about others with even more problems

my last laptop was a cheap ACER and it lasted longer with less stress

this is about 18moths old!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment