Toshiba Satellite L675D-S7013 LED TruBrite 17.3-Inch Laptop (Black)

Toshiba Satellite L675D-S7013 LED TruBrite 17.3-Inch LaptopI was looking for an upgrade to my 4 year old Dell, and having had good luck with a Toshiba before I decided to buy another Toshiba Satellite. When the package was opened and powered up, the Satellite took off! It installed all of the software in short order. The screen is big and bright with really great resolution. The touch pad was a bit too sensitive, but it is easily adjusted. The keyboard is big, compared to my old Dell, and has a good feel. I also like having the number keypad, just like a desk top system. The Satellite comes with a lot of handy software for keeping the system running and protected (i.e. Norton security suite). The only thing which disappointed me is the built-in speakers. They sound cheap and tinny. Through headphones, the audio is great, so it is only the speakers.

My wife received a Toshiba Satellite laptop as a hand-me-down gift a few years ago. This laptop is now about eight years old and wearing out, so for her birthday this year I researched economically priced laptops and was very pleased one of her best options turned out to be this Toshiba Satellite (L675D-S7014, to be exact).

I located this laptop new for a really low price that just crested the $500 mark. I was unable to locate a new laptop with 17.3" monitor, dual core, and 4Gb of memory for this price. Needless to say, I snapped it up and gave it to her for her birthday.

She squealed with delight when she opened it! She immediately took it out of the box and admired its beauty. It looks modern and sleek and while it's actually a large computer, it's not overly heavy. Her old 17" square-monitor laptop was at least 15 lbs. This 17.3" is under 10 lbs. In the past she would never use the laptop on her lap on our couch. It was just too heavy and hot. Now she does. The bottom of the laptop never gets past being warm and the laptop itself is very light compared to her old one.

Setup was as simple as turning on the laptop and walking through some questions. Upon its first power on, it installed and activated the OS build with only a few questions. Windows 7 is so simple to get started, but if you have a wireless LAN setup, make sure you have the wireless activation key. Windows will ask for this when installing the OS. Within maybe 10 minutes after power up she was on our wireless network Facebooking, e-mailing, and so happily working away. I couldn't be happier with this laptop.

Really the only improvement I would suggest would be the sound quality of the speakers, but this is a nit. Really, for the price, this is a great laptop. The sound is in stereo with ample volume, but it's a little tinny. I really have no reason to complain. It's such a nice laptop, speedy, and has just the right amount of memory for everything she does. I would highly recommend this laptop to anyone looking for a low-priced, new laptop at a budget price.

In fact, I'm looking at one of the 18.4" Toshiba laptops for myself. I'm so impressed with this one and the robust performance of her last Toshiba Satellite, which lasted eight years, I think I'll get myself a Toshiba when I'm ready to retire my current Lenovo. For the price, you gotta love it!

Buy Toshiba Satellite L675D-S7013 LED TruBrite 17.3-Inch Laptop (Black) Now

Excellent laptop, But, the keyboard skips letters typed and also inserts double letters of some typed. Typing is very frustrating.

Toshiba hasn't fixed the problem in 6 months... they say they are on the verge of fixing it.

There are a lot of people wishing they had never bought the computer... you may want to hold off until it is fixed or buy from a different brand.

You can check out the forum on Toshiba's website to see what aggrivation they have caused their customers:Think twice before buying...

Read Best Reviews of Toshiba Satellite L675D-S7013 LED TruBrite 17.3-Inch Laptop (Black) Here

Great laptop for the price. Examine the detail in listings since there are several models that are almost identical with slight differences.

Want Toshiba Satellite L675D-S7013 LED TruBrite 17.3-Inch Laptop (Black) Discount?

only lasted seven days before screen went bad Toshiba will not fix it . they only give 14 days to return it time starts when you order it . took seven days to get to me and that was a rush order THANKS FED X and TOSHIBA . Glad Toshiba only think it will last 14 days

0 comments:

Post a Comment