Sony VAIO S Series SVS15113FXB 15.5-Inch Laptop (Black)

Sony VAIO S Series SVS15113FXB 15.5-Inch LaptopI wanted to buy a new laptop because of a new expansion pack coming out for the Sims 3. My previous laptop was from 2007 and so it was obviously time to get a new laptop. For some reason I found myself drawn to this laptop. It met my computer specifications that I had on my search. Correct graphics card, fast, and light. I love this laptop! The graphics are extremely clear. There is nothing wrong with the sound. It sounds like sound would on any laptop. I don't use the track pad so I don't know how well it works or doesn't work. Colors are great. I only address these issues because people complained about them. I haven't had any problems with my laptop thus far. I'm very happy with my purchase! The reviews had made me a little weary but I took a risk and am happy with my gamble!

I bought this laptop mainly for the IPS monitor -I am a professional photographer and I needed a travel computer for when I cannot edit at home. I wanted a computer where my photos would not look completely different because we all know how unreliable editing on a laptop can be. I have owned this laptop for several months right now, and overall I am extremely happy. When you tilt the screen up and down, the color and brightness does not change one bit, which is fabulous for editing. I love the multi-touch trackpad -I can't go back to using older trackpads after this laptop. This laptop is lightning fast, sleek and thin, and has a quality display that can't be beat. I'd recommend it to anyone.

Buy Sony VAIO S Series SVS15113FXB 15.5-Inch Laptop (Black) Now

I got this laptop for the following reasons and I am satisfied after ~1 month of heavy use.

+ great graphics for ultrabook

+ numpad on keyboard

TERRIBLE sound

Read Best Reviews of Sony VAIO S Series SVS15113FXB 15.5-Inch Laptop (Black) Here

Item arrived fast.

This laptop does what I need, the one I received did not come with any Office. I had to buy it separately.

The internals are impressive! I'm playing the new Medal of Honor: Warfighter on it with graphics set to high and some to ultra, and it looks better than it does on my ps3.

Want Sony VAIO S Series SVS15113FXB 15.5-Inch Laptop (Black) Discount?

I bought this laptop for a friend who insisted on the Sony brand even though I told them they could save going with a different brand starting with letter L. The laptop is pretty nice, but have a plasticky body and flimsy lid that flexes. The 1080p screen however is very nice and with beautiful and accurate colors, this is the only real reason to get this laptop. It only have a Core i5 and the nVidia GT640m video is adequate to play newer games with low to low-medium graphic settings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment