TP R400 C2D/2.53 14.1W 2G-160GB DVDR WLS CAM WVB

TP R400 C2D/2.53 14.1W 2G-160GB DVDR WLS CAM WVBI purchased this laptop two years ago and it has been running great ever since. The Lenovo R400 is designed for durability, and performance. It is a great choice for programmers, and professionals who need an affordable laptop to get their work done. I mostly use my laptop for school work, writing, editing and this laptop goes above and beyond.

The touchpad is large, responsive and comfortable to use. I have also used it for CPU resource-intensive programs such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Dreamweaver. The sound quality is excellent and I haven't had any problems with it. The most amazing thing about this laptop is its spill-proof keyboard which drains liquids away from the internal components. I have twice accidentally spilled coca-cola and the laptop has survived beautifully. My Thinkpad R400 has endured its fair share of knocks and rough treatment without coming to any harm so for that I give this laptop a 5/5.

The only thing that I can consider a disadvantage of the Thinkpad R400 is that it's quite heavy and can get annoying to cary in places. It has a nice CPU (Core 2 Duo 2.4Ghz) which can handle pretty much everything you throw at it including some light games. It also has enough ram (4GB) which is more than enough these days for intensive applications. My laptop came with a 160GB HDD but I have upgraded it to a Samsung 830 128GB SSD and it flies like the wind. It also has a nice DVD burner which I use quite a lot. The battery is decent, not the best but it gets the job done. For me it lasts around 2hrs with half brightness. I'm still using this laptop and it has never slowed down.

0 comments:

Post a Comment