Dell Black 15.6" Inspiron Laptop PC with Intel Core i5-450M Processor, 640GB Hard Drive, 4GB Ram an

Dell Black 15.6' Inspiron Laptop PC with Intel Core i5-450M Processor, 640GB Hard Drive, 4GB Ram and Genuine Windows 7 Home PremiumThis laptop has done wonders for me, I love the ability to run multiple applications at once while surfing the web and being on skype at the same time! It blows my mind how great the sound is from the laptop. Personally I use it more like a desktop. Its power and RAM are unmatched in its weightclass. The other people reviewing this must not know a good computer when they see it. I personally usually don't like Dell's. But this one has changed my mind. The system has lasted me 6 months so far with no problems. I often connect it to my big screen tv via HDMI and the picture quality is awesome. Watching movies is a delight with this machine. The only suggestion I have is that the power cable not have a blue LED light on it. It does not shut off unless you unplug the cord. Quite annoying if the laptop is next to your bed! Great overall product, would purchase again for friends or family.

I bought a few of these for our office and we have all enjoyed them a great deal. Our IT guy has had to format and reinstall the system on my computer (because while surfing for architectural inspiration online; I found myself on an infected website that kept popping up ads for discount cigarettes, randomly)and he was able to do it without recovery disk using the partitioned drive recovery. He also created a recovery CD, for the office, from the partitioned drive just as an extra precaution. We all like being able to move around more with these laptops and not having to worry about the battery dieing after 30 minutes away from our desks.

It has also proven to be more powerful than our old desktop computers running memory drinking software like Autodesk's Revit, AutoCAD, 3DS MAX, and Adobe's CS5. It can't replace massive $30K super processing PC for rendering realistic HD video, but it can handle renders along the line of the movie "Over The Hedge".

Buy Dell Black 15.6" Inspiron Laptop PC with Intel Core i5-450M Processor, 640GB Hard Drive, 4GB Ram an Now

I purchased a dell that came with preinstalled hardware, when I had to purchase a new drive. I ordered the disk and Dell wanted to charge me fifty dollars for the installation code after paying for the disk. I do not recommend Dell, this is the only computer I ever bought in the past. I now have a MSI desktop and I love it! NO MORE DELL!

Read Best Reviews of Dell Black 15.6" Inspiron Laptop PC with Intel Core i5-450M Processor, 640GB Hard Drive, 4GB Ram an Here

Stay away from anything made by Dell. I have owned several Dell computers in the past but bought my last one 3 years ago.

Dell does not understand the concept of customer service as it relates to getting one of their computers fixed. The last Dell computer took me 30 days and over 15 hours on the phone to get fixed. I talked to nearly every Dell employee from India to the Phillipines. Dell has no idea on how to take care of their customers in a fast, professional way.

I had the "extended warranty" and received awful service. I can't imagine what would happen if it were out of warranty.

HP, Sony, even Lenova are of better quality and you know the service level you will receive.

Want Dell Black 15.6" Inspiron Laptop PC with Intel Core i5-450M Processor, 640GB Hard Drive, 4GB Ram an Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment