Lenovo ThinkPad X1 (129126U) 13.3" LED Notebook - Core i5 i5-2520M 2.50GHz - 4G DDR3 320G HDD (Wind

Lenovo ThinkPad X1 13.3' LED Notebook - Core i5 i5-2520M 2.50GHz - 4G DDR3 320G HDD - BlackI rarely ever write reviews but i needed to for this one. I bought this laptop directly from Lenovo and recieved it about 3 weeks ago. I am constantly traveling and was tired of lugging my 18.5" hp wherever I went. This laptop is very light. One of the best features in this laptop is its keyboard. The keyboard is the best that i have used to date, it has no flex when typing, the keys are backlit, and they have just the right amount of resistence when pressed (also the keyboard is spillproof). The ThinkVantage suite is very nice as well, usually i would not use any software that is preinstalled by the manufacturer but it is very intuitive. Also no bloatware so when you finish setting up your computer it is actually ready to go and you do not need to remove a lot of crap applications. This computer is very fast including great startup and sleep times as well. Some people may complain about the battery not being user replaceable but you really dont need it with the new technology they put into the laptop it usually lasts me 4 to 5 hours depending on what im doing and if i need to i can get the 80% charge in 30 minutes which actually rings true to the claims. The security of this computer is very good. The fingerprint scan works even when the computer is off, you just scan your finger and it will skip the log on screen. Another noteable security feature is the camera if it does not detect human presence for you set amount of time it will automaticly lock the computer. Also worth mentioning is the screen is very very bright and makes things alot easier to see.

My only complaint is that the ctrl and FN keys are in the opposite places that they usually are its not a big deal but you do have to get used to it if you use lots of shortcuts like myself.

The best part about this laptop by far is the support. I found 2 dead pixels near the edge of the screen so i called lenovo and within 3 button clicks i actually had a real person and there was no wait time at all.(thinkpads have seperate support from the other lines of laptops) The support is in atlanta so you can actually understand what they say and in less than 10 minutes everything was done. they are sending me a prepayed box and they also let me defer my shipment by 2 weeks because of work. This is the best support i have ever had from any company by far. Very kind and polite operators. lenovo ThinkPad will recieve all of my future laptop purchases (i am comparing the products and services to that of Dell, HP, and Sony with which i have expierience with).

I highly recommend this laptop. You won't be dissapointed with this or the ThinkPad support.

I ordered this laptop after I returned an S-Series Vaio that had a mechanical failure. The service Sony offered to repair and replace it was underwhelming, and the S-Series laptop had horrible speakers that were not powerful enough to allow one to clearly hear the audio for online videos.

I was looking for something for my work and home use light, portable, able to to take some abuse as it is carried back and forth. The X1 Think Pad is a great laptop super thin, great keyboard, tough body, and comes with Windows 7 without a lot of extra software installed.

My only criticisms of this laptop are -

1) speakers are loud enough, but not great audio quality they are close to the best you will find in laptop of this size, but that isn't saying much.

2) I use the microphone for dictation I've found some issues with voice clarity for my transcriptionists more than with other laptops I've used.

3) The mouse buttons are built into the cursor pad, and I wish they were separate for some reason this appears to be an issue when I wish to scroll down on a webpage it's more difficult to compress and hold the hidden mouse buttons than with most other laptops.

I like that this is a business laptop The S-Series Vaio looked like it was suited for a high school or college student, not a professional. The X1's Thinkpad logo w/ Red dot is a little uncool, but overall I like the feel of it. I anticipate that this machine will take what I throw at it. The quick charging battery is a great feature, as is the gorilla glass screen my toddler hasn't destroyed it yet, but certainly has tried.

Buy Lenovo ThinkPad X1 (129126U) 13.3" LED Notebook - Core i5 i5-2520M 2.50GHz - 4G DDR3 320G HDD (Wind Now

I just received my Lenovo ThinkPad X1 and I'm in absolute awe with this system. Its look & feel has been attracting comments from all that see me working with it. I'm amazed with the quality construction, the level of detail and the design. This is definetely the new look for the ThinkPad brand. I personally love the keyboard with its soft keys and the glass, with extended view and clear picture. Wow! I love this system.

Read Best Reviews of Lenovo ThinkPad X1 (129126U) 13.3" LED Notebook - Core i5 i5-2520M 2.50GHz - 4G DDR3 320G HDD (Wind Here

This notebook the quality is good, i like it very much. And Amazon express is very fast. I will buy again.

Want Lenovo ThinkPad X1 (129126U) 13.3" LED Notebook - Core i5 i5-2520M 2.50GHz - 4G DDR3 320G HDD (Wind Discount?

My Son bought one, then my wife, and now me.

This is one of the most solid feeling machines I have felt in a long time. Much better build quality than just about any other laptop I've seen.

Save 15% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment