This computer is good and work is excellent, however the new system (windows 8) is annoying. If you are trying to buy a new laptop that would be a good choice but try to stick with (windows 7).I love the entire unit except for the key board seems kind of flimsy in its construction. Time will tell. Other wise excellent.Buy Toshiba Satellite C855-S5356 15.6-Inch Laptop (Satin Black Trax) Now
THE BEST COMPUTER THAY I BUY! I RECOMMENDED, WINDOWS 8 IS FANTASTIC, THE ONLY THINGS IS THAT DIDN`T COME WITH OFFICE 2013Read Best Reviews of Toshiba Satellite C855-S5356 15.6-Inch Laptop (Satin Black Trax) Here
I love it fast an big hard drive wish it had a bigger screen but other than that its been working great for meWant Toshiba Satellite C855-S5356 15.6-Inch Laptop (Satin Black Trax) Discount?
Can never go wrong buying a Toshiba product, The windows 8 takes some getting used to, but the laptop is great, nice picture quality, everything you would expect ina computer, light weight, durable. great price, I gave it 4 stars because I feel the mousepad area could be alittle bigger, like on some other models

0 comments:
Post a Comment