Toshiba Satellite C855-S5356 15.6-Inch Laptop (Satin Black Trax)

Toshiba Satellite C855-S5356 15.6-Inch LaptopThis computer is good and work is excellent, however the new system (windows 8) is annoying. If you are trying to buy a new laptop that would be a good choice but try to stick with (windows 7).

I love the entire unit except for the key board seems kind of flimsy in its construction. Time will tell. Other wise excellent.

Buy Toshiba Satellite C855-S5356 15.6-Inch Laptop (Satin Black Trax) Now

THE BEST COMPUTER THAY I BUY! I RECOMMENDED, WINDOWS 8 IS FANTASTIC, THE ONLY THINGS IS THAT DIDN`T COME WITH OFFICE 2013

Read Best Reviews of Toshiba Satellite C855-S5356 15.6-Inch Laptop (Satin Black Trax) Here

I love it fast an big hard drive wish it had a bigger screen but other than that its been working great for me

Want Toshiba Satellite C855-S5356 15.6-Inch Laptop (Satin Black Trax) Discount?

Can never go wrong buying a Toshiba product, The windows 8 takes some getting used to, but the laptop is great, nice picture quality, everything you would expect ina computer, light weight, durable. great price, I gave it 4 stars because I feel the mousepad area could be alittle bigger, like on some other models

Save 8% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment