HP ProBook 6565b 15.6" Black Notebook

HP ProBook 6565b 15.6' Black NotebookI have had my HP Probook for over a year and absolutely love it. It is powerful and well designed. I have avoided retail HP laptops. I found them to be poorly constructed. I am a developer and push mine to the limit everyday. The only draw backs are the hp battery only lasted about 9 months, it is not light and the edges of the aluminum case are bit sharp.

I wanted an inexpensive computer I could use on job sites to track excel spreadsheets. This purchase met my budget goals and allows me extra capacity to do all of the computer functions I need in the field. I am pleased.

Buy HP ProBook 6565b 15.6" Black Notebook Now

Brand new in the box ,Computer keyboard did not work at all. Had to return and wait 3 weeks to get another one.

Read Best Reviews of HP ProBook 6565b 15.6" Black Notebook Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment