Gateway NV4402u Laptop / Intel® Pentium Processor / 14" Display / 3GB Memory / 320GB Hard Drive -

Gateway NV4402u Laptop / Intel® Pentium Processor / 14' Display / 3GB Memory / 320GB Hard Drive - BlackI've had this laptop for half a year now, after buying from a relative who upgraded his laptop. It is very good! I watch movies here always in great clarity. Very fast and easy to use. My needs are basic, as most of us probably do: surf the net, watch movies and word/spreadsheet processing, and I'm glad I didn't shell out too much money to get these jobs done. If you're not a heavy gamer or a video editor, this one should be right for you.

Great laptop for the money, lots of power packed into a small package. No problems with this laptop whatsoever. I would have given 5 stars but I have one complaint and that is that the "fit and finish" of this laptop isn't as good as it should be. The battery doesn't fit tightly in place, it is a bit loose... also the main cover seems a bit flimsy and thin. But even so, I haven't had a problem with it.

Buy Gateway NV4402u Laptop / Intel® Pentium Processor / 14" Display / 3GB Memory / 320GB Hard Drive - Now

I absolutely love my new laptop!!!!! You can't see it well from these pics but it has a cool pattern on the case and it works excellent.

Read Best Reviews of Gateway NV4402u Laptop / Intel® Pentium Processor / 14" Display / 3GB Memory / 320GB Hard Drive - Here

I purchased this laptop last May and have had problems with it from the start. I have had it repaired two times, and customer service says the same thing over and over. I contacted the corporate center in Irvine, CA and they seem to think that I only have the choice to have it repaired. I told them that this was not acceptable and that I wanted to speak to a supervisor. I was then told that supervisors do not take phone calls. Really?!??!? This company is a joke how can you run a business and not stand behind your products. If you are considering buying this laptop DON'T BUY IT! It is a piece of junk and if you look at any gateway complaint sites you will see hundreds of complaints. Gateway says they have customer care, well they have forgotten to care for their customers.

Want Gateway NV4402u Laptop / Intel® Pentium Processor / 14" Display / 3GB Memory / 320GB Hard Drive - Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment