Dell Latitude c600 850 MHZ/256 Ram/20GB HDD/WIFI/XP

Dell Latitude c600 850 MHZ/256 Ram/20GB HDD/WIFI/XPThis is my very first laptop i have ever purchased. I am very happy with it. Its in great condition minor scratches but its to be of expected being used. I plan on personalizing it anyway with laptop skins anyway. The screen is nice and bright everything runs and looks great. Havent gotten the internet yet but I couldnt have asked for a better first time computer. Also the packaging was great!! I would buy from this seller again and again. THANKS!!!

Received this dell computer within 5 days (maybe less) Computer was very reasonably priced and upon receipt was very pleased with the condition on the computer.

Buy Dell Latitude c600 850 MHZ/256 Ram/20GB HDD/WIFI/XP Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment