Dell Inspiron 17 i17RM-2742sLV 17.3-Inch Laptop - 3rd generation Intel Core i7-3537U 2.0GHz, 8GB DD

Dell Inspiron 17 i17RM-2742sLV 17.3-Inch Laptop - 3rd generation Intel Core i7-3537U 2.0GHz, 8GB DDR3, 1TB HDD, DVDRW, 2GB AMD Radeon HD 8730M, Windows 8 64-bit(Moon Silver)The computer arrived in good conditions. It is very fast.

The only problem that I have is the noise of the cooler fan, but I download from the webpage of Dell an update for the Bios and now it is fixed and works fine.

Thank you.

Computer's disk drive does not work. Returned for a new one. Computer would not recognize the drive. Took to repair and they said return as they did not know why. Other than that I really like it. New one came and it works fine.

Buy Dell Inspiron 17 i17RM-2742sLV 17.3-Inch Laptop - 3rd generation Intel Core i7-3537U 2.0GHz, 8GB DD Now

Laptop out of the box was great, I purchased it on sale for 699! However after a month of owning the laptop starting randomly losing power and turning off. Contacted tiger direct and since I had owned it for 35 days instead of under 30 they would not replace it, instead giving me a refund which I suppose is better than naught. I'm unsure if my issue was a defect specific to my computer or to the series itself.

Read Best Reviews of Dell Inspiron 17 i17RM-2742sLV 17.3-Inch Laptop - 3rd generation Intel Core i7-3537U 2.0GHz, 8GB DD Here

The wide open always-on fan is the result of an old outdated bios. Dell will remotely install bios version 7 or higher that will fix the problem. Win 8 requires a learning curve, but it can be annoying out of the box. The sound is excellent and the speed decent. I actually found Dell support refreshingly helpful and efficient. The battery mode is more than adequate (approximately 5 hrs)

Cons: If you need a backlit keyboard, blu-ray reader/writer, or SS drive you would have to pay twice as much. I am experiencing a constant noise from the hard drive area, even when the hard drive seems to be resting. That and a slight electrical buzz on the outside chassis has prompted me to send it to Dell service department at no cost. Fingers crossed.

Want Dell Inspiron 17 i17RM-2742sLV 17.3-Inch Laptop - 3rd generation Intel Core i7-3537U 2.0GHz, 8GB DD Discount?

I like to much a lot hardware performance, but I don't like providers try avoid install other OSs like Linux, hardware providers must allow client choose OS and sholudn't close only to OS Windows.

Save 19% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment