Lenovo Z570 10249QU 15.6-Inch Laptop (Gunmetal Grey)

Lenovo Z570 10249QU 15.6-Inch LaptopI have had mine for a little over a week now, and it all works as advertised. Not cheap, but you can't get this performance cheap. I need the 8 G of RAM for my computing. One quibble; the "Caps Lock" indicator is a tiny LED, with a hard-to-see dark icon near it. It could use a larger indicator, such as the one it does use for Audio Mute.

******

Still have had it for several months, with no problems.

******

Now had it 6 months, no problems. I think people re-review things several months after the purchase, to see if things go wrong.

I've just hours with this laptop, but I'm really pleasantly surprised. Easy to install, and it seems that his behavior was what I expected. Your keyboard seems small for my large hands, but I get used to and really feels great. Your processor meets as a whole-I5 2nd Generation Intel. Your comfort is right and is very sturdy. I've actually required at these times and everything is perfect. It is gratifying to say that I do not regret this purchase. I always think that at startup you know the car and myself think of computers. Easy to start. Easy to configure. It comes almost ready. Further details of communication ports, LED status indicators, the touchpad mouse are appropriate. Neither more nor less. I really think what I like is the feeling of reliability. Ahhhh! ... It is also absolutely silent. I can not talk about the battery yet, but if the price. I think it's a fair price. Do not remove a penny, and I think they give you anything either. But if you meet more than half of that expected in a LENOVO, I already won. I started LAPTOPS for all brands, from old IBM, GATEWAY, DELL, TOSHIBA, ACER and HP. And this I think it meets the good experiences in the simple and easy to start and conditioning for the average user.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

U P D A T E No 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------

4/26/2012: I've had this laptop for 6 months. I should add that the camera is the most poorly I've seen in a laptop of this level of technology and price. I had to buy a decent webcam with good resolution and capabilities, simply because the resolution of the webcam that comes with the laptop is 0.3 megapixels which is ridiculous, to say the least. I do not like now shift indicator lights, numlock, CapsLk, power, wireless, because they are very small and / or less obvious and not well located, but this is a very minor detail. And finally, the touchpad is not the best. The laptop itself works fine, but the support page online lenovo've had difficulty finding clear support, downloads available in an easy way.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

U P D A T E # 2 JUNE 4, 2012

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Lenovo keeps the Idepad Z570 series and seen on their official website and other Web sites, with different versions of the Z570 equipment. I do not know better than this model, but I do know is that its price is held feature LENOVO with slight differences depending on the vendor marketing ranging up to about $ 100US. Very normal in this type of product, BUT I still can not believe that this model: (Z570 10249QU) has appreciated?. It's the best news, which only indicates one thing: LENOVO products are rising curve. This certainly indicates that they are doing well and most importantly, customers are willing to pay for quality among other things. CONGRATULATIONS to the happy owners of a LENOVO. Now if a real UPDATE: a. I52430M second generation processor, it really is good, but it just does. I expected a better performance compared to AMD, I have two more Laptops: HP and Toshiba, AMD and a Dell Desktop, also with AMD. You see, I'm a fan of AMD and Intel I wanted to try a 2nd Generation, to compare and enjoy what they promise. Actually, normal performance, nothing that excites me, but nothing that disappointed me. In place. Some updates Drivers are not well digested by the stomach of my Lenovo Z570, and what bothers me is that your page has not been easy to find all the drivers I wanted, although there are necessary. Well, for that there are thousands of programs on the market that do this, but BEWARE! ... That's where you can lose your money and your LAPTOP.

b.-CONCLUSION: I still love. Not with the intense love of the first two months, but still in love. It is tough and portable, its look is good, and although I dislike Webcam has improved with new Drivers. The sound of your speakers is good in line average to good but not upset me. It is a mature love that understands what is and what you paid.

Buy Lenovo Z570 10249QU 15.6-Inch Laptop (Gunmetal Grey) Now

I brought this computer a year ago and I am so happy with the performance. I have not had one issue with the product from the time I took it out of the box til now. You better get yours soon because the prices are going up. I wanted to get my husband one but they are now $100. more than when I purchased it last year. Although I know I need to, but I haven't even had a virus protection installed yet.

Read Best Reviews of Lenovo Z570 10249QU 15.6-Inch Laptop (Gunmetal Grey) Here

Has HDMI port and ohh wow x4 USB ports!! This is my dream come true for a laptop. This is FAST speed never slow. Buy this, you'll be glad that you did!!!!

Want Lenovo Z570 10249QU 15.6-Inch Laptop (Gunmetal Grey) Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment