Toshiba C675-S7103 17.3" Satellite Laptop (Intel Pentium Dual-core 2.2GHz CPU, 4GB DDR3 memory, 320

Toshiba C675-S7103 17.3' Satellite LaptopI feel the need to tell the world NOT TO BUY THIS LAPTOP! I bought this Toshiba last year at Best Buy. For the first 6 months I thought I found a gem since I got it on sale for only 399. Well it's a year later and the hard drive is toast, I can only use it in safemode, The keyboard is all messed up. It randomly will go back tot he word you just wrote and write over it. Hard to explain but lets just say it does not work. Awful Laptop. The sound is awful as well. So if you want a laptop for 6months this is for you, but after 6 months its done

I purchased this laptop new about a year ago for $450.00. It does just the basics and the speakers barely work. I have to wear earphones at all times if I want to hear anything. Really nothing special.

Buy Toshiba C675-S7103 17.3" Satellite Laptop (Intel Pentium Dual-core 2.2GHz CPU, 4GB DDR3 memory, 320 Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment