Toshiba Satellite L655D-S5110 15.6-Inch LED Laptop (Fusion Finish in Helios Grey)

Toshiba Satellite L655D-S5110 15.6-Inch LED LaptopThis is a really nice laptop. I have had it a bout 2 months now and it has surpassed my expectations. It multitasks very easily and has more than surpassed my expectations. The boot up is kind of slow but that is to be expected from a 5400 rpm harddrive. I play quite a few games and most of them tend to run smoothly, like starcraft 2, mafia 2, madden 08, cod 4, and crysis plays but lags significantly. I use it alot and it does not heat up that much at all unless you are gaming or intense multitasking. This laptop is replacing another laptop that was an asus and broke within a few days so i took it back to best buy. Their is an insane amount of bloatware on this computer to the point that it is drastically slowed down but once you remove it the laptop is fine.

Pros:

decent gaming

good mutitasking

can run cs5 but slowly

inexpensive

runs cool

dedicated graphics

good hardware quality

big harddrive

good video playback

cons:

slow boot up

lots of bloatware

low screen resolution

keyboard is hard to type on

I'm gonna be slightly skewed in this review because I just upgraded from a netbook (MSI Wind U120), but this laptop more than does the job. I have owned it now for about 3 months, and it has kept up superbly with everything I've thrown at it. I use it to program (I'm a CS major in school) and play games like League of Legends, and it hasn't skipped a beat. For the sale price of $589, it more than does the job.

Buy Toshiba Satellite L655D-S5110 15.6-Inch LED Laptop (Fusion Finish in Helios Grey) Now

Within one week of purchase the computer stopped working. After a conversation with Toahiba's tech support we opted to send the computer to them for repair. According to them the power cable to the board inside had come loose took about a week and a half including shipping time to get it back. This problem is of course no reflection on the seller, but a $600.00 paper weight within a week of purchase is troublesome. Got the computer back and it's working fine so far.

Aside from the obvious issue, this is a small light-weight very portable laptop that runs Photoshop CS5 and World of Warcraft without issue. The built-in speakers sound decent and the screen looks good.

Read Best Reviews of Toshiba Satellite L655D-S5110 15.6-Inch LED Laptop (Fusion Finish in Helios Grey) Here

Excelente Laptop, me quede sorprendido de su velocidad, una relación de costo-beneficio muy buena; un equipo fiable, ciertamente no muy atractivo pero para las personas que buscamos simplemente buen rendimiento es una laptop recomendable en mi opinión. Lo único malo es que no he podido encontrar los driver para Windows XP de 64 Bits.

Want Toshiba Satellite L655D-S5110 15.6-Inch LED Laptop (Fusion Finish in Helios Grey) Discount?

This laptop is the most dependable, powerful, most storage, best I/O options including eSATA port (essential), dual layer DVD burner, and so on. I now envy myself! To beat this machine, I would need to go to a desktop or seriously exceed my budget.

0 comments:

Post a Comment