Dell Inspiron i15R-2110sLV 15-Inch Laptop

Dell Inspiron i15R-2110sLV 15-Inch LaptopI just bought this laptop for my personal use for browsing, video chat etc.,. This laptop is really very user friendly and it consists of windows 8 and all applications were doing really great. I would strongly recommend this laptop.

Thanks,

Madhavan

I bought this laptop in Christmas for my Dad, and e're very happy with it. It comes with Windows 8 pre-installed, 6GB RAM and the Core i3 processor, provides a very good performance in most applications.

Buy Dell Inspiron i15R-2110sLV 15-Inch Laptop Now

this laptop is quite reasonably priced and operates fast, efficient, and covers a lot of information I like having at my fingertips. Windows 8 is quite like a tablet layout. I like this laptop.

Read Best Reviews of Dell Inspiron i15R-2110sLV 15-Inch Laptop Here

I receiver the computer, connected it and would not work. I calem the dellservice and, after An. Hour of testing, they concludente the problem was the motherboard. I would need to approach a revive center and want 15 das for repair. I returned it immediately and amazon refunded me in no time. Great amazon!

Want Dell Inspiron i15R-2110sLV 15-Inch Laptop Discount?

Not so sure about Windows 8, jury is still out if the "upgrade" to Windows 8 is worth it.

Over all the laptop is easy to use for day to day computing, surfing the web, looking at pictures etc.

The touch pad does take some getting used to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment