Sony VAIO T Series SVT1311CGXS 13.3 LED Notebook Intel Core i5-3317U 1.7 GHz 4GB DDR3 256GB SSD Int

Sony VAIO T Series SVT1311CGXS 13.3 LED Notebook Intel Core i5-3317U 1.7 GHz 4GB DDR3 256GB SSD Intel HD Graphics 4000 Bluetooth Windows 7 Professional 64-bit Silver mistAs a corporate user I am really impressed with the light weight, great processing speed and sub 10 second Windows boot! As an IT professional I travel often and bought this for frequent travel. I'm so impressed with the performance this may be my main machine. I was nervous about the keyboard feel given the limited reviews I found on othe sites. In fact the keyboard is great!

Very happy with this machine, and as an owner of an Lenovo think pad, iPad2, iMac, MacbookPro 2nd gen, that says a lot! I did upgrade to 8GB of memory and love the SSD in this model.

Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment