Acer Aspire V5-571-6806 15.6" LAPTOP(Core i5-3317U,6GB RAM,750GB HDD, Windows 8, 802.11a/g/n,webcam

Acer Aspire V5-571-6806 15.6' LAPTOP(Core i5-3317U,6GB RAM,750GB HDD, Windows 8, 802.11a/g/n,webcam) SilverI have found this computer to be excellent. However, when I purchased it despite the horror stories about windows 8. The system is slow, cumbersome and skips from one window to the other. I have contacted Microsoft and Acer. Neither of them wants to help me go back to windows 7 which was an excellent operating system. The problem is that I am 74 and the $114 to purchase windows 7 is costly. My recommendation is to stat with Windows7.

keyboard is not responsive sometimes and its hard for me to teach my dad how to use a computer when the keys barely work

Buy Acer Aspire V5-571-6806 15.6" LAPTOP(Core i5-3317U,6GB RAM,750GB HDD, Windows 8, 802.11a/g/n,webcam Now

We bought this for my son for college. He's been using it since and is excited to take it w/ him. Very prompt delivery.

Read Best Reviews of Acer Aspire V5-571-6806 15.6" LAPTOP(Core i5-3317U,6GB RAM,750GB HDD, Windows 8, 802.11a/g/n,webcam Here

Haven't test it completely but so far, and for basic jobs..it's awesome!! Perfect if you don't have a high budget and you're a looking for a mid-basic laptop.

What I now can write as pros are:

Lightweight and thin

Awesome sound

Average webcam resolution....like 1.3 mpx if I'm not wrong but it works.

Soft keyboard

Turbo boost it's amazing! you'll have your laptop up in less than 4 secs. Even when having many apps open for more than a week and using it everyday.

Great processor so far. While having many normal apps working at the same time, the system haven't crashed.

Screen resolution amazing.

What's not so good by now:

No key Locks light, you have to depend on software warnings when caps are on/off. But this only affects when u're entering a password.

Mousepad. Even I think this is a common issue, it does get touched when you're writing and more if you're concentrated. But you can always deactivate it (fn+7).

All usb ports are on the left side. So, beware if you're planning to buy or if you have a short wired mouse. Everything goes to the left.

This is not a cons for me but if you do a lot of presentations using a projector by vga, be sure to take the adapter with you all the time (cable with vga and rj-45 ports is included).

Read on many reviews that this laptop has issues with it's wifi card, which I haven't had yet.

For the ones that are afraid or had trouble with windows 8.. easy, downgrade to windows 7 or use any linux distribution, so you won't get lost.

If you need more specs (not to many here), go to: http://us.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/model-datasheet/NX.M1JAA.011

Will update (hope I don't forget), when I test this laptop better.

Want Acer Aspire V5-571-6806 15.6" LAPTOP(Core i5-3317U,6GB RAM,750GB HDD, Windows 8, 802.11a/g/n,webcam Discount?

Great laptop at the price. User friendly, thin & light but capable. Zero issues so far. Still learning Windows 8 but desktop mode lets me use old methods in meantime.

0 comments:

Post a Comment